IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Civil Enforcement Ltd - Help

Hi,

Does anyone know the email address of Civil Enforcement Ltd please?

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,584 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Can I ask why?

Anything other than an appeal is probably best sent via Royal Mail.
    Send it First Class with a free Certificate of Posting from the Post Office counter.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    What are you wanting to email to that nasty firm, and have you read the NEWBIES thread?

Are you at appeal stage or court? We win them all v CEL, so don't rush it.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Coupon-mad wrote: »
    What are you wanting to email to that nasty firm, and have you read the NEWBIES thread?

Are you at appeal stage or court? We win them all v CEL, so don't rush it.

Because I have a PNC stuck to my car in a hospital car park, parked in a disabled bay, displaying a valid blue badge. The parking was free parking.

The PNC stated parking without 'displaying a blue badge' (must have been a blind parkie)

I am not about to reveal my address by writing to them. They are members of BPA. The parking notice omits several things that should be on the notice (according to BPA rules:

1: An email address should be provided.
    2: Full details of location e.g.: name and position of car park, description and place of parking bay, next to etc, in front of etc. (5 car parks at this hospital)
    3: Name and ID number of parking attendant.
    4: Hospital mentioned on notice does not exist. 7 hospitals in the close area.
    5: Location of disabled bays MUST have a signage that a 'Disabled person can read without getting out of their vehicle'.
    6: Full details of appeal procedure must appear on notice.

None of the above were either not on the notice and there was no signage that could be read from a vehicle. I have a photograph of my car showing a valid blue badge in position witnessed by two independent witnesses.

I want to dispute the charge ( I won't appeal it as I have done nothing wrong) before they apply to get my name and address and I want to do this by email so that I do not divulge my address.

In addition the notice does not mention a charge it asks me to pay 'their fees'. Well, as far as I am concerned, they did not provide a service for me for which a fee is payable. A fee is payable for a service.

Again, in addition the maximum charge for parking is £5 for non disabled, and £40 for a monthly ticket, so how on earth can they command a 'fee' of £75 for parking in the correct place for which there was no charge. The loss, should I have been liable to pay was no more than £5.

I parked four days on the run for treatment, each time displaying the same badge and did not get a ticket. I was parked for 7 hours in total on that particular day as my treatment was such that there was a delay between different treatments.

I went back to the car after the first hour to have my breakfast. The parkie came past whilst i was sitting in the car, checked my badge and moved on..the mind boggles :mad:

I am not the only one this has happened to. There was a vehicle parked behind my in a free, 30 minute zone that accumulated at least 12 tickets that day.

The person who left the car must have had an emergency not to be able to return and it was clear that the parkie was ticketing this car every 30 minutes. So that would warrant at least £900 in fines.

i digress: I want them to email me a copy of any picture they took of my car that was not displaying a blue badge..impossible.

I want to ask them to provide me with a copy of the contract that they have with the hospital. I want to make sure it is both up to date and is signed.

There are a few more things that I want to request, but for now, that will do.
  • Coupon-mad
    edited 11 February 2018 at 1:03AM
    Is the Blue Badge date expired? Just checking, not that it's any of CEL's business.
    I am not about to reveal my address by writing to them
    But that's how you win, easily, with ONE email or online submitted appeal, on DAY 26:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5781338

one email.

NOT your version, the template from the newbies thread, WITH NAME AND ADDRESS.
    ( I won't appeal it as I have done nothing wrong)
    Not a good plan. Nor has any other victim done anything wrong, you didn't and no-one else here did.

We are on your side. This is a scam and you beat it by playing it as per the NEWBIES thread, one email, one template. Scam over.

Don't tell me, it's not even day 26 yet and you want to email a non-appeal, blabbing about who was driving? PLEASE DON'T DO THAT.

What happened when you complained to the Hospital, and to PALS? Easy to cancel.
  • Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Is the Blue Badge date expired? Just checking, not that it's any of CEL's business.

But that's how you win, easily, with ONE email or online submitted appeal, on DAY 26:

one email.

NOT your version, the template from the newbies thread, WITH NAME AND ADDRESS.

Not a good plan. Nor has any other victim done anything wrong, you didn't and no-one else here did.

We are on your side. This is a scam and you beat it by playing it as per the NEWBIES thread, one email, one template. Scam over.

Don't tell me, it's not even day 26 yet and you want to email a non-appeal, blabbing about who was driving? PLEASE DON'T DO THAT.

What happened when you complained to the Hospital, and to PALS? Easy to cancel.

Blue badge not expired: August 2018..but even if it had, it stated 'Blue badge not displayed' It did not state 'invalid blue badge'.

I am not going to submit it at the moment. Day 26 as you stated, but I don't have an email address, which they should have included on the notice. This is the reason I first started the thread.

Please explain why in my dispute (I understand that by wording 'appeal' that you admit you have done wrong and appealing to their 'better nature' to let you off) why I have to give them my name and address, not just the registration and PNC number?

I have no intention of stating who was driving. It could have been any of 3 people that day in that car park. 3 of us drove the car ..complicated, but true.

I have not complained to the hospital as I was advised not to do that at that time, although my daughter went inside and took the notice off the windscreen to speak to the parkie to get him to come back to the car, to be told that he had gone home for the day.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,584 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    mommad wrote: »
    I have no intention of stating who was driving...

But you have already told the rest of the world, including any PPC personnel that might view this thread, exactly who was driving.
  • Coupon-mad
    edited 11 February 2018 at 1:45AM
    They do not have to give a email addy in a NTK.

Appeal using whatever method is offered, ideally online, on day 26 because you have a windscreen PCN. They see the template, they cancel.
    ...explain why I have to give them my name and address, not just the registration and PNC number?
    To stop them issuing a NTK, stop them going to the DVLA and to give them an address to send the cancellation.
    I have not complained to the hospital as I was advised not to do that at that time,
    Who by? You should all be kicking up a stink with PALS. Google them and contact them.
  • logician
    logician Posts: 204 Forumite
    edited 11 February 2018 at 1:57AM
    B
    I want to dispute the charge ( I won't appeal it as I have done nothing wrong) before they apply to get my name and address and I want to do this by email so that I do not divulge my address.

I am not going to submit it at the moment. Day 26 as you stated, but I don't have an email address, which they should have included on the notice. This is the reason I first started the thread.

CEL's responses to appeals are in writing - so an address is needed.

email for appealing is appeals@ce-service.co.uk and you can also copy in office@ce-service.co.uk

Appeals can also be made online via portal

http://appeals.ce-service.co.uk/
  • Coupon-mad
    But not if the email addy is not given on the PCN.

OP, the long-term regulars here have 4 or 5 figure post counts.
  • logician
    logician Posts: 204 Forumite
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    But not if the email addy is not given on the PCN.

Really?

Funny how appeals have been logged using appeals@ce-service.co.uk for years with success
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure