Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,299 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I took part in the Correctly Delivered Survey from 30th April to 13th May and have not received my voucher yet (25th June).

Is it usual to wait this amount of time to receive a voucher?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

They are certainly taking longer to issue nowadays.
    A number of us received our vouchers about 8 June, if you look back here on the thread. Suggest you phone them to check you haven't been missed. Doesn't look as though sending a message is answered quickly as I sent one last week & still haven't received a reply.
  • wirewolf wrote: »
    I got the three emails as well, but I've started checking the site first thing every morning (7-ish), so I managed to catch the invite. I've missed the last two invites, so it was nice to actually get this one.
    The invites now go out at approx. 1.00a.m. so unless you are a night owl you have no chance. Reason provided is that to send them later in the day the site crashes!
  • Kittyrules
    Kittyrules Posts: 48 Forumite
    Hello
    I had an email to say i get stamps and start at the end of July.
    Never done it before
    Can some give me a basic breakdown?
    Do they send me information or something?
    Thank you
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    NBLondon wrote: »
    I'm bored of the training now... 3 weeks all of which have been exactly the same (1x Small White from a PostBox, 1x Jiffy Bag from a Post Office and 2x incoming with a SMART). I've just booked a holiday as well - so if that puts me on hold I may not bother to try again.

Same here...but I've not received anything to post at all this week.
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    MABLE wrote: »
    That's the one you should use.

What is the app called please ?
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,692 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Kittyrules wrote: »
    Hello
    I had an email to say i get stamps and start at the end of July.
    Never done it before
    Can some give me a basic breakdown?
    Do they send me information or something?
    Thank you

There is lots of information at the beginning of this thread. Also, TNS send all the necessary information with your first pack.

Basically, you are sent letters etc to post to other members, envelopes, stamps etc provided. There will also be several cubes to post. Other members will also send letters and small parcels to you. All have to be recorded on the TNS website.

It's quite easy to do and doesn't take much time.

Good luck!

________

I have some unaddressed mail to record today, and when I enter today's date, the hand disappears and I am unable to enter the number of leaflets received.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?
  • Moll
    Moll Posts: 445 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I know im an old hand at this but flippin heck............ ive had 2 weeks training and back on the live panel . I think they've thrown everything my way , the first week I had letters , jiffy , and a cube to be paid for . ......this week ( "2nd week back properly ) ANOTHER cube to be payed for. plus a cube that's stamped , and 2 dvd boxes !!! I don't think they like me anymore , Never had this much before
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    I think they're making us work longer and harder in these posting surveys for our stamps now. To be honest, I'm getting thoroughly fed up with the length of the latest one which seems interminable.

It's like the old joke of trying to get yourself removed from a Readers Digest subscription list ! To be honest, my heart sinks every time I receive an envelope with a folded cube in it because for me, like many other people, it's a real hassle getting to a post office and queueing up to hand it over.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    And also hassle for the receiver going and collecting it if you weren't home when it arrived....
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,299 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    redagila wrote: »
    I had entered my July holiday soon after the new website was up & running as I knew I expected to be back on main panel again at this time. Needless to say they did not check the holiday information before starting me on re-training as I now have an item listed for posting on the 1st day of my holiday. OK I can keep it & post in August but I have asked them what they want me to do. Still waiting for an answer.

Reply received today was

"We are very sorry that you have received items to post whilst on holiday.Could you please return all the postings back to us. You may receive items to post whilst you are on holiday, also return these back to us, any items dated for after your holidays please continue to send. "

I wonder what will be waiting for me after 1 month as it doesn't look as though they are going to take any notice of my holiday information.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure