Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • savingwannabe
    • By savingwannabe 18th Feb 15, 5:31 PM
    • 13,919Posts
    • 47,416Thanks
    savingwannabe
    The Happy Savings Fund
    • 18th Feb 15, 5:31 PM
    The Happy Savings Fund 18th Feb 15 at 5:31 PM
    I am going to copy over all my posts about my new kitchen or lack of it!!!!

I am changing my thread name back to a more saving focussed one so I don't get distracted.

Addendum: I have changed the name again as I am planning to chill out now I have savings and am going to continue to save for happy times. lol.
    Last edited by savingwannabe; 03-12-2016 at 7:16 PM. Reason: to re-focus my savings
    Christmas Fund 108
    Reminder: May Garden Spending on fleabay 30
Page 110
    • savingwannabe
    • By savingwannabe 22nd May 19, 5:09 PM
    • 13,919 Posts
    • 47,416 Thanks
    savingwannabe
    It will I am so happy waiting for things to come up. I haven't been on here much as my tummy bug came back. We think I am allergic to something in the salad - the illness always happens in the weekend or holidays when I do go overboard on healthy food. After two days of not eating I actually held down a banana today. I needed to lose some weight so I don't mind.

I will gently introduce non spicy things to my diet and we shall see.

Payday in one week. I cannot wait. We have next week off and I will do my marking then. Now that I can eat again I feel so much better. Hurrah. I do hope the lovely weather lasts as I want to enjoy it.

I keep looking for clothes to wash but I don't have anything. Lodger is away for a few days so it is nice to have the house back. I can't believe how much better off I am since he moved in so far he has paid me 9000 in rent - (which has gone straight towards the mortgage) What a life line I wish I had done it years ago.
    Christmas Fund 108
    Reminder: May Garden Spending on fleabay 30
    • Dolly Rocker
    • By Dolly Rocker 23rd May 19, 8:31 AM
    • 4,618 Posts
    • 13,709 Thanks
    Dolly Rocker
    Aw sorry to hear you have been feeling under the weather.

9000 is amazing! WOW, that will go such a long way to helping you pay that off quicker.

Dxxx
    DF 2018 12,754.09 - PIF 30.11.18
    SPC#13
    My Home Fund 1,400.00
    My RDF 33/8000 - 0.41%
    Goal Weight 2019 23lbs/91lbs
    21.05.19 - 5 Nationwide Referrals available, PM me for 100 to switch accounts
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,000Posts Today

5,905Users online

Martin's Twitter