Twitter notifications disappearing

I went on twitter this morning and went to my notifications and it says “nothing to see here...yet” and I don’t get it all my previous notifications are gone, I got my mum to tweet me I received the tweet then half an hour later it was gone! All my settings are fine so I’m not sure what’s happening, does anyone know what’s going on I have also uninstalled/reinstalled and it’s still the same

Comments

• Dion91
    Dion91 Posts: 104 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Sorry also just to add I have 2 twitters, the other one is a fan account and that one is fine all the notifications are still there
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,627 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Having seen this, I just had a peek at my notifications and it all looks right to me. I have notifications up to yesterday, and haven't had any today. My Twitter page is nearly all for comping.

Hope you get it sorted.

Blu XXX
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    If on your phone I usually just drag down to refresh and they pop back up x
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • Dion91
    I tried that but it just kept saying nothing to see here
  • villagefox
    villagefox Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Sometimes your twitter notification filter can turn itself on and it will block notifications. To check go onto notifications tab, top on the cog wheel and check if the quality filter is on or off (you want it turned off).

I'm not sure if this would make your previous notifications disappear though. Even when Twitter ghosted me for 24 hours for to many reweets my notifications were still there. Best of luck.
  • Dion91
    All my settings are how they should be, the notifications I got yesterday have disappeared as well
  • It’s a Twitter problem. They are deleting notifications for some reason. I’ll post a tweet, get a couple hundred likes and retweets in an hour and forty or fifty of them will vanish in the next hour. Happens all the time. I’ve notified Twitter Support a few times, but no response.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure