Mis-sold Package

Options
Hello All,
I bought a package from a Virgin Agent sometimes in January 2018 and the contract to start running from 23/02/18. The contract supposed to contain broadband, tv (kids channel and BT sport)and phone for £35/month. The service was installed on 23/02/18 but without phone and TV(without kids channel and BT sport). I called the agent but he refused to pick my call and I had to use another phone to call him but he denied he is not the one even though the voice is same.I called the customer service to complain but could not access my account because he gave them wrong password and email address.I made several attempts to get the means to get the matter resolved before the expiration of 14 days cooling off but all to no avail.I was advised to cancel the direct debit which I did but nobody still called me until when my services were suspended.I had to call them on 28/03/18 and was able to get a new password and gave them my email address and it was this day that I was able to see the contract for the first time.I was surprised to have it resolved on that day after previous several phone calls to customer service to resolve it for me which was not possible even though I gave them the only information they sent to me which was the direct debit details plus my date of birth. I had written several emails including hard copy letters but yet to hear anything about the investigation. The annoying part is they suspend my service any time the bill is overdue and I have to call and make payment before the service could be restored and this they have done about four times now.They have now collected four months bills for mi-sold package and they are not willing to talk about it but are quick to suspend my services. As I write this message, I do not have an active broadband and I would like to find out what I can do to resolve the issue with Virgin and to tell people to be careful with Virgin agents that go from door to door to sell packages. I think they are trying to force package on people fraudulently.

Buki

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family