Pinecone 'digital wallet' I need an idiot's guide!

Misslayed
Misslayed Posts: 14,162 Senior Ambassador
First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
I have £30 (2 x £15) in ecards in a digital wallet, but I just can't understand how it works! Never used one before. I'm trying to spend it, but whatever I do I get an error message, or 'the ticket has expired'. What's a ticket? Has anyone cracked this?
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Comments

• libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,690 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Usually I redeem points when I have enough to cash out, and claim an Amazon voucher. Receive very few surveys from Pinecone at present though.

It might be worth contacting them at

https://www.pineconeresearch.com/contact.asp?linksourceid=20

Good luck!
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,162 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    libra10 wrote: »
    Usually I redeem points when I have enough to cash out, and claim an Amazon voucher. Receive very few surveys from Pinecone at present though.

It might be worth contacting them at

https://www.pineconeresearch.com/contact.asp?linksourceid=20

Good luck!
    Thanks for responding, I have contacted them, but their reply assumes a level of knowledge I don't have. Still waiting for response to further email asking for step by step guide.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure