IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CP Plus

Comments

• AMBERSHADOW
    AMBERSHADOW Posts: 583 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    if the OP has recieved something like this then how the hell would they know about BPA or IPC

Whipps_Cross1.jpg

We didn't receive this, its a letter with photo of car yes it was airport stop... My daughter was interviewed that day at Gatwick and this was the nearest parking for us to stay, We didn't see any parking signs with ref to charges but then we didn't look either.... Not sure really how to take this on
  • AMBERSHADOW
    edited 10 March 2017 at 4:55PM
    No ticket at all just this through the post this morning... With reg number and a photo of car along with a sign they had taken a shot from..

Sorry I have been corrected this was a moto stop.My daughter was attending interview at Airport
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    what date was the incident , and does it mention POFa2012 or simular
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 10 March 2017 at 5:07PM
    the point is that the NTK is from CP PLUS

go to the BPA website first, click on AOS MEMBERS and look for C P PLUS

do the same for the IPC website as well

now you should know which membership they are in , so you use the appropriate template , it really is that simple

in your case, its the BPA template in blue text , like PG said

we will help you , we wont spoonfeed you , you must do the work and learn to read and understand the process, because this wont be the last time you or somebody you know gets one
  • AMBERSHADOW
    edited 10 March 2017 at 5:07PM
    How do I upload a photo of the doc?

Thanks for your help here guys and girls... Sorry if I sounded like I didn't know anything but my point is I don't.. so I am struggling to understand how they can cancel or chase it if we don't tell them who was driving the car..

Is that right?
  • Redx

you cannot , that is a false assumption on your part

this is not a hosting site, so they dont allow hosting of files, including photos

therefore, you use a web hosting site (for photos in this case) , like tinypic or photobucket

then add the URL link to the pics , but alter the URL from http to hxxp, making it a dead link for now, (we will fix it for you)
  • AMBERSHADOW
    Redx wrote: »
    you cannot , that is a false assumption on your part

this is not a hosting site, so they dont allow hosting of files, including photos

therefore, you use a web hosting site (for photos in this case) , like tinypic or photobucket

then add the URL link to the pics , but alter the URL from http to hxxp, making it a dead link for now, (we will fix it for you)

Thanks so much for your help, I don't have any photo hosting site membership so I will pass on that one..
  • Redx

Thanks for your help here guys and girls... Sorry if I sounded like I didn't know anything but my point is I don't.. so I am struggling to understand how they can cancel or chase it if we don't tell them who was driving the car..

Is that right?

NEVER reveal who was driving

this is a legalised sc@m that you have fallen into

the NEWBIES thread tells people how to get out of it if that is a possibility

1) you appeal to C P PLUS using the blue text appeal

they will most probably reject your appeal as there is no profit in acceptance

2) you then use POPLA for the next stage appeal

3) at the same time , you complain to the retailer (and/or landholder) and demand a cancellation

you do not reveal who was driving , to anyone
  • AMBERSHADOW
    Redx wrote: »
    NEVER reveal who was driving

this is a legalised sc@m that you have fallen into

the NEWBIES thread tells people how to get out of it if that is a possibility

1) you appeal to C P PLUS using the blue text appeal

they will most probably reject your appeal as there is no profit in acceptance

2) you then use POPLA for the next stage appeal

3) at the same time , you complain to the retailer (and/or landholder) and demand a cancellation

you do not reveal who was driving , to anyone

Thank you so much for your help!

Can I just ask if it goes to court and I am hoping it doesn't what do we say then??
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    question ask previously

was this airport land?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing