IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

roxburghe debt collectors parking fine

Comments

• Trebor16
    Trebor16 Posts: 3,061 Forumite
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Steve Dargonne used to be a middle Manager at various Midland Bank branches in Worthing back in the eighties. This is not a man to be scared of - think 'David Brent' of The Office TV Show...

He is indeed easy to ignore.

:rotfl:

He sounds on a par with the comment made by Denis Healey about Sir Geoffrey Howe when Healey said an attack from Howe was like being savaged by a dead sheep.:D
    "You should know not to believe everything in media & polls by now !"

John539 2-12-14 Post 15030
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Trebor16 wrote: »
    He sounds on a par with the comment made by Denis Healey about Sir Geoffrey Howe when Healey said an attack from Howe was like being savaged by a dead sheep.:D

You got it - that's Steve Dargonne! :rotfl:
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • I have issued them 2 invoices for the time and cost to reply.

I have now issued a MCO against them, will let you know how this goes.

Cheers
  • Very interesting... though you might have been on firmer ground with a harassment claim, it will be great to see where it goes... keep us informed!
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Varsity wrote: »
    I have issued them 2 invoices for the time and cost to reply.

I have now issued a MCO against them, will let you know how this goes.

Cheers

Yay!!!!

Well done, another one fighting back.

As already said, small claims for harassment are the way forward, and you should also include the retailer/landowner who contracted the bunch of scammers . They are jointly and severally liable and will be more likely to take notice than a debt collector or PPC, but harassment is what you should be claiming for.

Having said that, 'give them FA' got compensation from Roxburghe in Court (not a retailer/landowner), for just this harassment.

Did you state a fixed amount to claim, I think you have to put a figure on it?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • notts_phil
    notts_phil Posts: 1,087 Forumite
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Yay!!!!

Well done, another one fighting back.

As already said, small claims for harassment are the way forward, and you should also include the retailer/landowner who contracted the bunch of scammers . They are jointly and severally liable and will be more likely to take notice than a debt collector or PPC, but harassment is what you should be claiming for.

Having said that, 'give them FA' got compensation from Roxburghe in Court (not a retailer/landowner), for just this harassment.

Did you state a fixed amount to claim, I think you have to put a figure on it?

when did he manage this ?, any case history i can read up on it on here?
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • No if you look above it's his first post, so he has obviously just been reading up to now.
  • notts_phil
    notts_phil Posts: 1,087 Forumite
    No if you look above it's his first post, so he has obviously just been reading up to now.

No I mean when you sued roxburghe :)
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Oh sorry, Phil, I thought you meant the "well done" to Varsity! I will PM you.
  • i recieved a parking ticket (penalty charge notice) at the beginning of jan and after reading all these posts and not paying it i recieved a letter from roxburghe saying i owe them a certain amount of money as the letter was not in my name i rang them to change it into my name (stupidly) they have now sent photographic evidence of my car to my email and continue to keep ringing me saying i need to pay this money.
    please help.. what should i do? im worried i will get taken to court or something serious will happen. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure