IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

WARNING Avoid Changegate Car Park, Haworth. Notorious for Clamping

Comments

• Coupon-mad wrote: »
    DO NOT CONTACT THEM AT ALL. Nothing will happen, it is that simple at this car park.

I so want to get an advertising trailer and put the above advice on it, and then park it just beside their car park!!!!

Wonder if I could get it crowd funded?? lol
  • I so want to get an advertising trailer and put the above advice on it, and then park it just beside their car park!!!!

Wonder if I could get it crowd funded?? lol

Nice idea, unfortunately parking is not abundant in Haworth, which is why people have to use this car park in the first place! I don't think you can park anywhere within sight of it unless you're a resident.
  • Angrydad01 wrote: »
    I got a ticket in this car park yesterday for parking outside the white lines. The car park surface resembled a building site and the white lines looked rather arbitrary. The attended demanded £60 on our return. I was not pleased and refused to pay and left. I then suddenly thought how could he trace me based on just my VRN. I work in law enforcement and can not trace people in this way without jumping through several complex legal hoops and I am part of DEFRA! I checked on line today and the company who issued the ticket - Bridgenorth Parking Services (T Farnell PO Box 730 HX11AA) are not part of a licensed scheme and have no access to the DVLA records. If they do trace me then they will have committed an offence! Any one know of a reason why I shouldn't just through the ticket away and forget it?

Thanks for posting here, I'm glad you didn't start your own thread because we can add this new information to the rest.

So Halifax Parking Services is no more after being forcibly closed by HMRC, instead it sounds like they have created Bridgenorth Parking Services to issue tickets. I can't find this on Companies House yet, do people only submit info there when taxes are due?

Does it say pay a cheque payable to the company name, or a persons name (Tony Farnell or Ted Evans)?

I thought the previous company had been removed from the membership where they can lookup DVLA records due to complaints, or had they just never been a part of it in the first place (cost)?
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Thanks for posting here, I'm glad you didn't start your own thread because we can add this new information to the rest.

So Halifax Parking Services is no more after being forcibly closed by HMRC, instead it sounds like they have created Bridgenorth Parking Services to issue tickets. I can't find this on Companies House yet, do people only submit info there when taxes are due?

Does it say pay a cheque payable to the company name, or a persons name (Tony Farnell or Ted Evans)?

I thought the previous company had been removed from the membership where they can lookup DVLA records due to complaints, or had they just never been a part of it in the first place (cost)?

correct , ,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Nice idea, unfortunately parking is not abundant in Haworth, which is why people have to use this car park in the first place! I don't think you can park anywhere within sight of it unless you're a resident.

How about I just park it on their car park land?? They can then invoice me....and I shall of course be happy to consider paying them!!!!!!
  • We should do an info sheet telling people the facts [ignore them, do not pay the muppet that threatens you in the car park when you return to your car, etc]...and then distribute to the local shops for them to give to visitors....

I know many of the shops hate the car park scammers....it drives away repeat visitors etc,,,
  • The info says make cheques out to T Farnell and post to a PO box in Halifax.
  • You can easily find out the true address behind a PO box....
  • Castle
    Castle Posts: 4,159
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    A company doesn't exist until it's legally incorporated and receives its Certificate of incorporation from Companies House. If it's not shown at companies house, then it's not a company.
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    please explain how Walton Wilkins (Trading as Premier Parking Logistics) is now a member of the IPC , but yet he or the company name are not known at companies house

sole trader thing?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills