PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you making for dinner?

Comments

• C_J
    C_J Posts: 3,040 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Mister CJ has come down with the lurgy and doesn't want anything to eat except porridge, so this evening as I shall be dining alone I will probably just have some more of the lunchtime soup I made (beetroot, carrot, tomato and paprika).
  • Red lentil and YS chorizo soup plus grilled goats cheese on toast.
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    My lupus is giving me a bad time today, so Mr LW is going to do his world famous Omelette With Everything for tonight's dins. :A

All I shall need to do is dig the peas, pineapple and Qu0rn bacon-style slices out of the freezer for him (he's not allowed to rootle around in the freezer, lol).
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Made a huge beef stew yesterday. Have frozen a couple of portions for next month. We'll have the other portion tonight with some mash & cabbage. May well be enough for lunch tomorrow depending on how hungry DH is tonight!

Denise
  • For lunch we had smoked mackerel salad and tonight we'll be having griddled lemon, rosemary and garlic marinated chicken, with baby potatoes and veg.
  • Egg, chips, beans ans bacon tonight.

We were babysitting DGS today 8.45-3.15 and didn't put anything in the slow cooker. DH is cooking it.
    "It's hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world"
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    I made some turkey mince into bolognese and made up a couple of lasagnes which have gone into the freezer, also just a couple of portions of the bolognese itself. However after cooking it I didn't really feel like it, so I've had a cheese sandwich instead.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Pasta bake yesterday...and leftovers tonight. Tasty, easy and threw in a glass of wine tonight. Happy Tuesday!:j
  • caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,086 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Pasta with a creamy veg & gorgonzola sauce
  • maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,985 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Leftover bolognaise bake for OH and LO mushroom rice for me, yummy mixed salad sides with avocado for us both and I had 2 poached eggs mixed into my rice really yummy.

I have just baked a tart/pizza type thing to use the GF ready made pastry that had sneaked past it's UU date, I loaded it with some LF cream cheese, mushrooms, ham, tomatoes and cheddar. Some of it will be my packed lunch tomorrow, but I am very tempted to have a taste tonight. I lost 2 of my hard won lbs of weight after a tummy upset, so won't feel guilty if I do:D
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback