Reviews and Trust

My name is Omar and I am a student at the Rotterdam Business School in the final year of studying International Business and Management (IBMS). Before I can successfully graduate, all students are required to complete a thesis assignment.

For that assignment I will be looking into the importance of a reliable review system by seller-rating companies and would like to humbly request your assistance in doing so.

In the last decade, seller-rating companies have risen on the ecommerce market. By gathering and publishing reviews, they try to provide information to the consumer so that a better and effective purchase-decision can be made.

As part of my research I would like to request your assistance by filling out a questionnaire. The list of questions consists solely of multiple choice or checkbox questions and will take no longer than 5 minutes of your time to complete.

I currently need 385 respondents before the data is representative for the UK market. The questionnaire is anonymous and the results will not be published. You can open the questionnaire via:

goo.gl/forms/TZ91JbqpWnI6TWP42

If you have any questions, feel free to write a reply!

Thank you in advance for participating it is very appreciated!

Omar
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport