2 lloyds savers at same time?

I have a club Lloyds monthly saver @3.0% but last night noticed that they also do a normal monthly saver @ 2.5%/ max£250 month. does any body have both of these accounts at the same time? cheers

Comments

• ColdIron
    ColdIron Posts: 9,039 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Yes, I do. You can have both at the same time
  • joeblags
    joeblags Posts: 169 Forumite
    thanks a lot for the speedy reply on this one coldiron!

I was closing down some accounts due to the Tesco situation with the dd's needed, but this Lloyds is like a golden egg now then, aswell as having the interest from the normal account and 2 savers, you get free cinema tickets aswell!
  • ColdIron
    They are OK. Technically I don't have the 2.50% RS as it was only 2.00% when I opened it and I can't close and open the new one as you can only open one every 12 months so I'll have to wait until September

I use the gourmet card. Many places offer 50% discount on food but some offer 25% off food and drinks. It's surprising how much three or four blokes can drink on a Saturday with the intention of giving the card a good spanking :D
  • kidmugsy
    kidmugsy Posts: 12,709 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    I opened a Club monthly saver last autumn but never did manage to pay into it. If I started now would I still get the 3% p.a. for the remaining months?
    Free the dunston one next time too.
  • ColdIron
    I don't see why not but you are still limited to £400 pcm so can't make up the missing months
  • sully1311
    sully1311 Posts: 380 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Anyone know what the minimum operating balance is for these 2 regular savings accounts?
  • Thrugelmir
    Thrugelmir Posts: 89,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I use a Club account which is a minimum deposit of £1,500 a month. Otherwise a £3 fee.
  • sully1311
    sully1311 Posts: 380 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I mean for the regular savings accounts not current account.
  • ColdIron
    Well I don't know the formal position as I'm usually more interested in maximums than minimums but given that you can make unlimited withdrawals one presumes it's 0. The minimum monthly payment is £25 but if you look at kidmugsy's post #5 this may not be mandatory either. I'm not sure why you would open one of these, especially the 3% one, if you're not going to use it
  • greenglide
    greenglide Posts: 3,301 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Hung up my suit!
    edited 12 May 2018 at 9:37AM
    £25 per month?

The details are here https://www.lloydsbank.com/savings.asp?WT.ac=NavBarTop/Navigation/Public/navigation/top_nav/savings/All_savings_accounts#all-savings-accounts

Not difficult to find (depending on what you really want to know).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure