living with a chronic condition (part 4)

Options

Comments

• kaj70
    kaj70 Posts: 153 Forumite
    Options
    thankyou, i have great trouble finding the right place to go on this site, is there an easy navigation technique?? :)
  • bigzippy
    bigzippy Posts: 4,034 Forumite
    Options
    kaj70 wrote: »
    thankyou, i have great trouble finding the right place to go on this site, is there an easy navigation technique?? :)
    Lol, if there is I haven't found it yet either! I have to use the forum search and then once I've found it, bookmark it! ;)
    "I am indelibly stained by hope and longing" - Nuts in May
  • black_paw
    black_paw Posts: 1,791 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    when you find thread you like go to top of page..thread tools..click on that ..subscibe to this ..click on that ..back to thread....click on ..then when you log on go to forum click..then to top bit saying...user cp..and drop down will show you the saved threads..just click on the one you want..you go there...took me ages to work that out !
    the truth is out there ... on these pages !!
    <3
  • purplecatlover
    Options
    also subscribing to the thread means you can set it to update you instantly or daily by email too...
  • kaj70
    Options
    Oooooo thankyou, i miss so many replies and i end up forgetting where i have posted and cant find it again, so far i am doing quite good with this one. it is really good to be able to comunicate with people in the same position.
    its so late, i so tired, but finding it really hard to sleep as i have alot of pain at the moment.

bevan840 how are you feeling, i hope your pain is easing for you. i admire you fo being able to continue working, i know and understand that its usualy a case of having to. I was working in a school, for behaviour support, they were brilliant to me. they allowed me to work my hours but spread them out throughout the week dpending on my health. as long as i worked those hours, but even then i had to go home a few times due to not being well. last year i had a spel of really bad spell of vertigo, it lasted 3 months, and i was in bed constantly, unable to move, so i had to give it up really, as i ended up exhausted, more than usual and in and out of hospital, i do miss going out and even just being sociable, but as most of yo have agreed..THANKYOU for facebook, msn, this thread. email. and the open uni course i do when i feel well :)
  • kaj70
    Options
    hey.. i see what you mean. the last ost was a while ago now. i hope everyone is ok. i am trying to do an open university course, which is quite tricky as i have mushy brain most af the time.. and just forget it all.. but i will plod on.

hope your all well xx
  • bevan840
    bevan840 Posts: 1,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Kaj

I think most of them are in another thread now as they were a little unsure as to what they could post on this one, The (Not So Old) Crocks Cafe.

I'm doing ok for the moment, going back to work tomorrow after having this week off :confused: going to be using DH's automatic car and taking my sticks with me so hoping I'll cope, no choice really as you said, it is more of a neccessity than choice, which is why I'm doing 2 nights a week at college to become an accountant.

Time to get my a*se into gear and get everything ready for tomorrow, hope your all ok x
    :idea: Jan 09. Debt @ LBM - £11936.55 Debt at worst - £12600.55 Current Debt (01/03/2012) £8,859.51 29.7% Paid off
    Honeymoon Fund £410.40/£6000 House Deposit £1.50
    :A Proud to be dealing with my debts. DFW Nerd 1177 :A
  • kaj70
    Options
    so should we be on there, because when i joined that one a whils ago, i posted something about mky health, and they told me i should be on this one...im confused!!!!
    i do feel for you, it must be so hard at times though. im fortunate enough at the moment that i dont need to be working. i do admire your determination and strength that you have. good luck for tomorrow when you go back xx
  • jazabelle
    jazabelle Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    Options
    You can chat about anything in the cafe thread kaj70, including your health! Please do stop by there, most people don't come into this thread now.
    "There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow." - Orison Swett Marden
  • purplecatlover
    Options
    kaj we moved form this thread due to only being allowed to talk about specific illness illness or questions and answers here. general how we are or whats worrying us or causing us problems and other stuff is all off topic in this thread, even though it goes without saying that the problems ilness causes make it more difficult to sort other things out, which leaves not very much to say when we dont want to dwell on how much pain or how bad we are feeling iykwim

we have moved to the cafe, and facebook. the original idea i think was to leave all the specific fibro/illness/directly related health stuff here, since thats what the first post outlines as the purpose of this thread, but that didnt work very well as its too hard to separate wat was considered off topic form what would not be when everything intermingles anyway.

im sorry its confused you. do come and try the cafe again, or the facebook group if thats easier :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure