day out with the kids website any good ?

hi i have been hunting for discount vouchers for the places we want to visit on our upcoming uk holiday and i've noticed one of them is featured on the website 'day out with the kids'. this is a bit pricey to join on our budget but they are offering a 1 month trial for £1. I was just wondering if anyone has used them and if they are easy to use etc. thanks in advance.
:coffee:i find a cup of tea can solve most problems:coffee:
:dance: but alcohol solves them all :dance:
basic emergency fund 387.87/500
£1000 emergency fund #290
mortgage 91,719= 21y 0mnth :eek:
6 mnths exp 0/6633

Comments

• We have!

Some great deals on there and it's really easy to cancel if you decide it isn't for you - unlike some of the others! Once you sign up you can log straight in to see all of the deals without having to wait for a card or anything, so you do get to use your full month for £1.

Hope that helps - and happy summer holidays! :):)
  • lisaaao wrote: »
    We have!

Some great deals on there and it's really easy to cancel if you decide it isn't for you - unlike some of the others! Once you sign up you can log straight in to see all of the deals without having to wait for a card or anything, so you do get to use your full month for £1.

Hope that helps - and happy summer holidays! :):)

brilliant thank you. that was the bit I was worried about cancelling !! read a few horror stories about a few of these sites taking full subscriptions etc so thats good to know.

we want to visit lincolnshire wildlife park and as far as I can see ( from a google search) theres no other discounts out there, but DOWTK is offering free kids entry which will save us a lot of money. :T

just have to time it right now to get full benefit :D
    :coffee:i find a cup of tea can solve most problems:coffee:
    :dance: but alcohol solves them all :dance:
    basic emergency fund 387.87/500
    £1000 emergency fund #290
    mortgage 91,719= 21y 0mnth :eek:
    6 mnths exp 0/6633
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing