Where do I report incorrect information on the main site?

Options
Hi,
I’m looking at your student loans pages and believe there is a clear error in some of your figures.

Where do I report this, is this the correct place or is there an email I can send this to?

Comments

• Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi ccderby

This is taken from the SITE FAQS at the bottom of the page:

If you've spotted a broken link or an error in a main site guide, the weekly email or a tool on the site, please let us know by emailing the team and we'll look into it as soon as we can.

Send an email to:
    brokenlink@moneysavingexpert.com

Regards

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • ccderby
    ccderby Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, that seems more like a tech website email to report those type of issues.

(Maybe I’m wrong but) this seems like a glaring error in important figures on their site and the conclusions are then followed onto other pages giving poor advice, so something I’d like clarified if it is correct and if not, corrected and taken seriously.

This is the goto site for student loan info and I don’t want future students misled
  • Former_MSE_Tine
    Options
    ccderby wrote: »
    Thanks, that seems more like a tech website email to report those type of issues.

(Maybe I’m wrong but) this seems like a glaring error in important figures on their site and the conclusions are then followed onto other pages giving poor advice, so something I’d like clarified if it is correct and if not, corrected and taken seriously.

This is the goto site for student loan info and I don’t want future students misled

If you email the address Nile shared it will be passed to the correct team even if it may not fall under that teams area.

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter,
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts