Dunelm Promotion Voucher?

I just shopped for the first time in a Dunelm store and along with a standard till receipt and credit card slip I was also handed a PROMOTION VOUCHER which has a big distinctly separate barcode and nothing else.

I enquired in store and on their FB page what the voucher was for but no-one seemed to know and the only answer I got was that it was an invite to the customer feedback prize survey, the web link for which is also on the normal till receipt, so that honestly doesn't feel right. Why the need for a barcode? And the word voucher implies some value, at least to me.

There doesn't seem to be a good forum fit to ask the question but I'm hoping someone else has shopped at Dunelm and might be able to tell me what the voucher is for. Feel free to move to a different board if necessary.
But there are dreams that cannot be,and there are storms we cannot weather!

Comments

• I just shopped for the first time in a Dunelm store and along with a standard till receipt and credit card slip I was also handed a PROMOTION VOUCHER which has a big distinctly separate barcode and nothing else.

I enquired in store and on their FB page what the voucher was for but no-one seemed to know and the only answer I got was that it was an invite to the customer feedback prize survey, the web link for which is also on the normal till receipt, so that honestly doesn't feel right. Why the need for a barcode? And the word voucher implies some value, at least to me.

There doesn't seem to be a good forum fit to ask the question but I'm hoping someone else has shopped at Dunelm and might be able to tell me what the voucher is for. Feel free to move to a different board if necessary.

You don't need barcode for feedback so not sure what it is for either!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure