Things can only get better

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,282 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 23 April 2018 at 4:10PM
    Another day with mixed weather :( One minute hot and sunny the next cloudy and raining.

Bought two handbags and two bottles of pink gin today and still had change from 50 euros.

Mr SA wanted fish, chips and mushy peas last night but they had run out!! He ended up with scampi and chips which he enjoyed. I had vegetable lasagne which was very tasty actually. Really cheap too with drinks the bill was less than !!!8364;20 :)

Still desperate for a big plate of veg, getting withdrawal symptoms.

Missing my dog and cat too. DD says all is ok back home and although the dog was pining at first she's eating again now. DD spoils her with toys and treats so I'm sure she'll survive for a week.

Mr SA is asleep for a change. He was waiting for Tipping Point to come on.

Tonight he wants to go for a Thai meal then on to a bar we both like. I do like a Thai red veg curry though :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Glad you're having a good time SA, hope the weather improves for you xx
    LBM 1st Feb 2015 £18182 to go :o
    my diary: time to step up to the plate. SPC#079
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Thanks a lot for buying me pink gin :grin:

Enjoy the rest of your week.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Glad you're having a relaxing time SA. I hope you don't get any more showers.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • Sun_Addict
    So cross with Mr SA tonight - we've ended up staying in. Basically he was comfy and couldn't be bothered to move. Granted there was a shower but it was short-lived. Ended up going to the shop for a pizza or we wouldn't have had anything to eat. I was all ready to go out too and had plans for a Thai curry followed by a drink in our favourite bar. He's asleep now. Oh well.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    So cross with Mr SA tonight - we've ended up staying in. Basically he was comfy and couldn't be bothered to move. Granted there was a shower but it was short-lived. Ended up going to the shop for a pizza or we wouldn't have had anything to eat. I was all ready to go out too and had plans for a Thai curry followed by a drink in our favourite bar. He's asleep now. Oh well.

:mad::mad: on your behalf.
    I may well have just gone on my own.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Believe me I was tempted Beanie. We hardly ever go out at night so it's annoying. I like to get my glad rags on occasionally. On the plus side we've had a cheap night - but not the point -we're on holiday and only have two days left :(
  • How annoying :mad:. Would you have felt safe going alone?
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • Sun_Addict
    Yes it's safe enough here but it's not the same on your own, I would've felt a bit Billy no mates. If it had been in the day I wouldn't hesitate but not at night.
  • :angry: on your behalf.. hope you get a lovely couple of days now xx
    LBM 1st Feb 2015 £18182 to go :o
    my diary: time to step up to the plate. SPC#079
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills