And now the fuse is lit...

Comments

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    **Passes shopping list **
    Thanks Z:p

I probably wouldn't have me do shopping. It would seem I can't have anything go smoothly. Tonight for example, in Aldi, I managed to pick up something from the shelves which they were not allowed to sell. So it meant that my Christmas-themed kitchen-roll was taken from me at the till and returned to the shelf.

For my own safety of course...
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,805
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    ZTD wrote: »
    I probably wouldn't have me do shopping. It would seem I can't have anything go smoothly. Tonight for example, in Aldi, I managed to pick up something from the shelves which they were not allowed to sell. So it meant that my Christmas-themed kitchen-roll was taken from me at the till and returned to the shelf.

For my own safety of course...

What on earth is that all about? Really!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ZTD
    What on earth is that all about? Really!!

Yup...really...

I did really have my Christmas-themed kitchen-roll taken from me at the till because they weren't allowed to sell it to me.

Oh you Doubting Tomasina... :p
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Was it because it should only be on sale from tomorrow?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• ZTD
    Was it because it should only be on sale from tomorrow?

Indeed, and I can't be trusted with specials before their time.
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    ZTD wrote: »
    Indeed, and I can't be trusted with specials before their time.
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Have a :beer: instead!

• Ellidee
    Ellidee Posts: 6,216
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Delurks to say 'Foiled again' :D ........... get me coat .......

EDIT I read it as 'kitchen foil' ...... goes back to lurking :o
    Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. William James
  • ZTD
    Ellidee wrote: »
    Delurks to say 'Foiled again' :D ........... get me coat .......

What's this lurking thing?!
    Ellidee wrote: »
    EDIT I read it as 'kitchen foil' ...... goes back to lurking :o

No, no...you should continue posting - now you're on a roll...
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite

Madness! On all fronts :D
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • beanielou
    Ambassador
    Karmacat wrote: »

Madness! On all fronts :D

It helps on this thread:rotfl::rotfl:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure