And now the fuse is lit...

Comments

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

My life is equally as rocknroll Z, I promise you - and I don't even have my own car!
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Serves you right for stooping to the level of wearing Croc (a-likes) if you ask me...! :p

On the plus side at least you know that the car still has plenty of grunt... :D
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Serves you right for stooping to the level of wearing Croc (a-likes) if you ask me...! :p

Given the choice is between putting my boots back on, or going out into the snow in socks...I'll be keeping the crocishes... :p
    On the plus side at least you know that the car still has plenty of grunt... :D

With it being 4 wheel drive, it does not tart around when pulling away - especially when you've prepared the turbo.

As you do...
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,183 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    ZTD wrote: »
    Given the choice is between putting my boots back on, or going out into the snow in socks...I'll be keeping the crocishes... :p

With it being 4 wheel drive, it does not tart around when pulling away - especially when you've prepared the turbo.

As you do...

Have no idea what this means:rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • I happy with the croc (a likes), very MFW in my opinion! Dare i say it very comfy as well...
    MFW: Was: £136,000.......Now: £61,892.24......
    Mortgage Neutral Deficit: £43,082.90... Mortgage Neutral Savings: £18,809.34

MFiT-T6 #13 - £3,517 of £15,500 (22.69%)
    1% Mortgage Challenge 2022 - £157.59 of £650
  • ZTD
    beanielou wrote: »
    Have no idea what this means:rotfl::rotfl:

Which part?
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD
    I happy with the croc (a likes), very MFW in my opinion! Dare i say it very comfy as well...

I wouldn't go quite that far...

They're quick and easy to get on, and they don't soak up water (and hence are easy to dry) - that's about as much faint praise as I'm willing to give them. :rotfl:
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD
    And I've just unearthed an AGP interfaced graphics card... :eek:

How long ago were they a thing?
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    ZTD wrote: »

As you do...

Second paragraph.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    I used to have a pair of blur crocs. The shame:rotfl::rotfl:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure