Appen Butler-Hill

Comments

• Does anyone on here work for Appen at the moment?, I am two weeks in working for them.

Just wondering if anyone knows how often they audit you, and when they normally pay?

• Maktina
    Maktina Posts: 103 Forumite
    Hi Katrina. I didn't know Appen had any projects active in the UK anymore, can you tell me what project you're doing?
  • pliusas
    pliusas Posts: 78 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Hi, Katrina. I am the same as u :) 2 weeks. I think audit is every 2 weeks (was written somewhere, I think in one of greatinng email. And payment should be monthly.
    I am veryy happy about them :) easy and interesting, not so crazy test as Isoftstone do.
  • DomRavioli
    DomRavioli Posts: 3,136 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I get audited every week - there's quite a bit of UK work at the moment with them. Can't say much more due to NDA.
  • I have not had anything yet Dom, I keep expecting an email of all my failings!

I am enjoying it so far :)
  • Hi

Just wondered if anyone else is still working with Appen in the GB market at the moment and if maybe your in the same project as me?

Might be best to PM due to the NDA.

Thanks
  • katrina72 wrote: »
    Hi

Just wondered if anyone else is still working with Appen in the GB market at the moment and if maybe your in the same project as me?

Thanks

I have only done transcribing for Appen and haven't had any 'proper' work since May 2015 :(
  • pliusas
    katrina72 wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks

no, my contract was canceled last week.
  • I've been offered a job today. Not sure if I can manage 4 hours a day Mon-Fri though. Was hoping I could do some of it at weekends.
  • pliusas
    wow, lucky u! Probably the need new people, I didnt get any invitation
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills