Take That

Hi does anyone know of a presale link for Take That?

Thanks in advance:j

Comments

• dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    DaveW007 wrote: »

That is not a presale.

OP, I haven't seen any hint of one - there is a thread on the Grabbit board so it may be worth keeping an eye on that.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • I have scoured the web and cant find a thing!! think its gonna be pot luck on friday....ive got 4 to get for a girlie birthday in june....no pressure there then!! ha ha.
  • dmg24
    I have scoured the web and cant find a thing!! think its gonna be pot luck on friday....ive got 4 to get for a girlie birthday in june....no pressure there then!! ha ha.

Looking at the way the dates are spaced out, I wouldn't be surprised if more dates are announced later ... though I can't guarantee it! ;)
    Gone ... or have I?
  • Take That don't do pre sales, never have, its just a mad rush on the day that they go on sale, tbh I have always managed to get tickets on the internet later on in the day if the servers go down in the morning as normal - they are apparently doing 58 dates in total and I will be going manchester - the gossip I am hearing is that they have 8 dates penciled in (only 4 announced at the mo), 3 in glasgow and 8 in London compared to the currently advertised 1 in glasgow and 4/5 for London so don't panic if you can't get hold of them straight away. Also you are limited to 8 tickets per city per card, (do check this though as I have found this on one of the numerous sites I was trying to find ticket prices on, which if it is £85 for a reserved seat is a massive increase from the last tour I will not be happy) you will find a few days after the sale more tickets become available as the cancelled tickets from the people that have overbought become available again.
    Good luck!
  • Katykat
    Katykat Posts: 1,743 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Is it better to phone rather than book online? I know it would be constantly engaged, but hopefully would eventually get through. If so, whats the best phone number.
    :smileyhea A SMILE COSTS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
  • If you have trouble, the best way I have found is multiple browsers and use Google Chrome rather than Internet Explorer or firefox as it's better at loading the sites. Got my Glastonbury tickets in around 10 minutes
  • dmg24
    Take That don't do pre sales, never have, its just a mad rush on the day that they go on sale, tbh I have always managed to get tickets on the internet later on in the day if the servers go down in the morning as normal - they are apparently doing 58 dates in total and I will be going manchester - the gossip I am hearing is that they have 8 dates penciled in (only 4 announced at the mo), 3 in glasgow and 8 in London compared to the currently advertised 1 in glasgow and 4/5 for London so don't panic if you can't get hold of them straight away. Also you are limited to 8 tickets per city per card, (do check this though as I have found this on one of the numerous sites I was trying to find ticket prices on, which if it is £85 for a reserved seat is a massive increase from the last tour I will not be happy) you will find a few days after the sale more tickets become available as the cancelled tickets from the people that have overbought become available again.
    Good luck!

Never ... apart from the last tour? ;)
    Katykat wrote: »
    Is it better to phone rather than book online? I know it would be constantly engaged, but hopefully would eventually get through. If so, whats the best phone number.

It is hit and miss either way, so I would go for both. However I would be aware that some venues have very limited allocations, so you may be best to stick to the main agents.
    If you have trouble, the best way I have found is multiple browsers and use Google Chrome rather than Internet Explorer or firefox as it's better at loading the sites. Got my Glastonbury tickets in around 10 minutes

With some booking systems if you try to search again on a new session, it will reset all sessions - I would do a test run before using this method.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • The only way to get tickets early that i am aware of is via a corporate offer, my friend has got tickets for manchester today through a friends OH who has been able to purchase them at a corporate discount for one of the manchester dates - i have never heard of pre sale for take that before even on the last tour, I managed to get 4th row reserved seating last tour at 9am on the friday morning when they went on general sale and front row for the beautiful world tour before that all on general sale - admittingly that one was from the box office though. I am aware of a compaign on the fan club pages to allow fans the right to pre-order but nothing has ever come of it, to say there are a lot of fans peeved is an understatement.
  • Hi when you say corporate what do you mean?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure