Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• Vixstar
    Vixstar Posts: 967 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    1lb off this week would like a bit more per week but that would probably mean not going out on Saturday night and I can't do that. On a positive note my sneaky home morning weigh ins show me a little lighter than my official weigh in .
  • I have a barbecue on Saturday night,if I can drink 3/4 of a bottle of red wine at 10% alcohol it will be a miracle. I would usually consume more,lets just see how it goes....
    My first ever weigh in at Slimming World was 14stone 1 this Monday.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,581 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    :T well done losers and well done beanie on your gain!:D

I empathise with you both vixstar and gigglinggoat. SW would be so easy if I could treat every day the same instead of looking forward to weekend wine syns.:(

I'm ashamed to say I went off plan last night. I had a particularly difficult meeting and promised myself a glass of wine when I got home. The trouble is, it never stops at a glass. I could go syn free today to make up for it but I know I won't.:o

joedenise wrote: »
    Have you thought about Green days? You could have your 2nd HEB as chicken or some other meat. You can have your carbs at any time:rotfl:. Not sure of amounts of each but I can let you know any after I get home at the end of the month. I know Beanie used to do Green days but have 't seen her post any recently.

Thanks Denise. That's an idea. I've got ancient books so could look up the quantities as we don't have large meat portions anyway. I think I probably often have Green Days by mistake. I think what I've been trying to do is try a bit of low carb to see if that helps rather than EESP as such.:)

I've got enough in for today's meals but likely to go shopping later so it might change.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB Weetabix with HEA milk, berries and banana
    L: eggs? veg? pickles?
    D: chicken 'kiev' with SW chips and stir fried veg (sugar snaps, cabbage, asparagus, peppers, spring onion)
    Syns: weekend wine;)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Time flies by.......
    We only have one life so it's true we should enjoy everyday and try to alter things that we don't enjoy or drag us down.

Night everyone.
    I know dosen't seem possible:eek:
    beanielou wrote: »
    If only I had more money.............
    beanielou wrote: »
    [/B]

They can, but it does help to have enough money to not worry all the time!
    Money does help to be able to do different things , i am fortunate as always both worked and no kids although that wasn't through choice, but if we did have them wouldn't have been able to do what we have, so swings and roundabouts :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    - 1/2 lb for me this week. better than smack in mouth. Not had a chance to red, but will catch up. Well done to the losses, everyone else, don't worry, it will come off next week.

Have a good day everyone one.
    Scales are saying I have lost 4lbs in 5 days.Was 14 st 1,now 13st 11. I am rather sceptical,although I have done quite a bit of jogging....
    I shall continue with the SW and no more Bombay Mix for me!
    Vixstar wrote: »
    1lb off this week would like a bit more per week but that would probably mean not going out on Saturday night and I can't do that. On a positive note my sneaky home morning weigh ins show me a little lighter than my official weigh in .
    Well done everyone :T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Afternoon all :D
    All those that got to group and are at target have you got your new target books? :D
    You can have more syns, savvy syns not gin or wine!! not every day though!!! and more hexa or b cant remember:rotfl::rotfl:
    I said if i have all that i will be 5lb heavier next week:eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    bubbs wrote: »
    All those that got to group and are at target have you got your new target books? :D
    You can have more syns, savvy syns not gin or wine!! not every day though!!! and more hexa or b cant remember:rotfl::rotfl:
    I said if i have all that i will be 5lb heavier next week:eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

A couple I know who joined slimming world together both put weight on each week!
    So stopped going. :eek:

Afternoon all.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    edited 20 July 2018 at 5:56PM
    curl_girl wrote: »
    A couple I know who joined slimming world together both put weight on each week!
    So stopped going. :eek:

Afternoon all.

How?:eek::eek::eek:
    Edit, says she who has put on 2 weeks on the trot:rotfl::rotfl:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,581 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    bubbs wrote: »

When I got to target I was given a leaflet/book that was supposed to tell me how to maintain. Like you said, the official SW way is to have extra HEAs and HEBs. How boring is that!

I just go with denise's method and I'm good when I can be. So my default is to follow SW food plan every 'normal' day and save almost all my syns for weekends. Then on 'special' days like when I go out to eat or holidays I might have some extra syns, but not healthy ones. Then I have a gain and start again!:rotfl:
  • bubbs
    maman wrote: »
    When I got to target I was given a leaflet/book that was supposed to tell me how to maintain. Like you said, the official SW way is to have extra HEAs and HEBs. How boring is that!

I just go with denise's method and I'm good when I can be. So my default is to follow SW food plan every 'normal' day and save almost all my syns for weekends. Then on 'special' days like when I go out to eat or holidays I might have some extra syns, but not healthy ones. Then I have a gain and start again!:rotfl:

This is new its an actual book got given last night, like i said if i have all them syns i will gain:o but its like you can avacado / cornflour/cheese that is not a hexa/olive oil as a savvy syn
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure