Amazon Codes only thread (No Chat)

That are valid at the moment

Comments

• Amazon don't tend to issue discount codes, but you can go through the nectar site and get nectar points when shopping with amazon.
  • Grianne
    Grianne Posts: 65 Forumite
    disneymum wrote: »
    Amazon don't tend to issue discount codes, but you can go through the nectar site and get nectar points when shopping with amazon.

And its triple points until 18th December :D
  • hflower74
    hflower74 Posts: 1,290
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    £5 off Selected Jewellery at Amazon
    here

Not much use for your order OP but i thought i'd post it
  • shimmer wrote: »
    Hi I was about to place an order with amazon & the option for promotional claim code was there. Have asked my chums on PTS so will post back if they find one.

These codes are basically Gift Voucher codes. As another poster said, these are also given away by some Survey websites. I've had about £40 so far from Valued Opinions and £15 from GFK.
    Everybody dies, but not everyone truly lives
  • colnkits
    colnkits Posts: 208 Forumite
    Hiya,
    Just wondering if John Lewis have the item you want...as they have a voucher for £20 off a £100 spend.

Kits
  • Lillibet_2
    Lillibet_2 Posts: 3,364
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Amazon don't do discount codes unfortunately.
    Post Natal Depression is the worst part of giving birth:p

In England we have Mothering Sunday & Father Christmas, Mothers day & Santa Clause are American merchandising tricks:mad: Demonstrate pride in your heirtage by getting it right please people!
  • Hi, thanks for the reply.

I bought a Brabantia Bin on 26/12/07 using a Kitchen and Home promo code for 30% off. http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=649745

I didn't realise they didn't usually do codes. I want to buy a kettle this time £49.99, but would really like to pay around £40 so will have to keep shopping around.
    Thanks anyway
  • Lillibet_2
    Lillibet_2 Posts: 3,364
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Amazon don't do codes, the best you can do is if you have a nectar card then go via their site for 5% nectar points.

HTH;)
    Post Natal Depression is the worst part of giving birth:p

In England we have Mothering Sunday & Father Christmas, Mothers day & Santa Clause are American merchandising tricks:mad: Demonstrate pride in your heirtage by getting it right please people!
  • If they don't do codes, why do they have this section at the checkout:

"Have a gift certificate or promotional claim code?"

with a box below it?
  • Because some companies e.g. Sky, will pay you incentives in Amazon vouchers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure