Center Parcs Promotion codes

I just booked for May at Centerparcs in Lake District and got 40% discount by quoting offer code VLIFE

book online at https://www.centerparcs.co.uk or 08705 200 300

The parks further south offer less of a discount (15% > 30%), and going Mon - Fri often gets a bigger discount than Fri - Mon weekender.

offer dates seem to be 1 - 22 May 2006, 5 - 23 June 2006 & 26 June - 21 July 2006. good luck.

Comments

• Your a gem, this is just what I've been looking for, glad I haven't already booked! I'm going to have a look now. Are the offer details on the website? Or was it something mailed to you?
  • young
    young Posts: 87 Forumite
    If was mailed to me, so web site may give you up to 15% if you have under 5's or over 55's in group.

Also, CBeebies BRUM is appearing on selected dates this year, so check that out if you have little ones.

I have dates here is you need em, just too lazy to type em :-)
  • Spendless
    Spendless Posts: 24,110
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    That's a good saving. Unfortunately we have already booked. Tip for those with school age children and not wanting to take them out of school for too long. Monday 1st may is a b/h and schools are shut. Our school is also shut on thurs 4th may for local elections so can take them out of school for a week and they actually only miss 3 days:j
  • young
    Nice timing on the "3 day scam". Spendless

So are schools still down on missing term time? Can't your kids just be " ill " that week !?

I heard some schools fine you £100 a time, is this true ???
  • snowball2
    snowball2 Posts: 204
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Forumite
    I'm looking to book a mid week stay beg of July

Just checked the prices and no discount on the midweek dates but did give discount on weekends

Found the following code for 15% off midweek breaks
    MP05
  • Spendless
    Spendless Posts: 24,110
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    young wrote:
    Nice timing on the "3 day scam". Spendless

So are schools still down on missing term time? Can't your kids just be " ill " that week !?

I heard some schools fine you £100 a time, is this true ???
    We got told £50 per child. Might be cos we are classed as a deprived area. Don't know whether to be:o or:T at the thought of money saving:D . Mine is too little to lie about being ill:rolleyes:
  • I know someone who said they had nits!!! Told the kid that too!!! Don't know how they got them to not mention they'd been away though!
  • young
    Nits! Nice excuse. And school HAPPY you aint bringing kids in to spread that around.

Will keep that excuse up my sleeve for sure.
  • Quote code DMV16 when booking

Valid for 20/2 midweek at longleat and elveden

31/3 Weekend, all villages

28/4-22/5 weekend and midweek, all villages

9/6-10/7 weekend and midweek, all villages

Published in the daily mail all this week.
    I like cooking with wine......sometimes I even put it in the food!
  • cam8
    cam8 Posts: 87 Forumite
    Thanks a million. My mate and I have both used this thanks to you and got the discount, saving us £200.

You are a star!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport