IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

the fun will start

Comments

• pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 11 February 2018 at 6:21PM
    luton ,,,,,,,,

which barry bevis , there seems to be two of them

how can the original post on the same site as tony taylor
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,403 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    ''There's only one Barry Beavis'' (legendary and genuine guy). It was he of the ParkingEye rip-off.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    ''There's only one Barry Beavis'' (legendary and genuine guy). It was he of the ParkingEye rip-off.

ahh , so its just 2 tony taylors then? the one that worked for a PPC and the one that runs an appeal company?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Coupon-mad
    No, there's only one Tony Taylor connected to parking. Not a legend. All these names do get confusing.
  • logician
    logician Posts: 204 Forumite

According to another poster here, Carol's company sued a customer. Apparently it was in the public domain, listed by the BMPA as a 'parking related' court case in 2017. Is that true?
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    Lxxxx CxxxxxCD Private Parking Appeals

31/5/17

Have you got a link to the BMPA page, pappa golf? Which court?

I heard that Barry Beavis tore them off a strip for suing a customer. True?
    luton ,,,,,,,,

which barry bevis , there seems to be two of them

how can the original post on the same site as tony taylor
    ahh , so its just 2 tony taylors then? the one that worked for a PPC and the one that runs an appeal company?

How curious, a company (PPA) allegedly sued a customer which was then spouted on a competitors website/ group by Tony Taylor (a former UKPC attendant) which also claimed that Barry Beavis (who also has a commercial practice) slated PPA for allegedly suing a customer.
    :D

Barry Beavis I have been informed also makes a charge for assisting in a lot of court claims apparently has a company registered as Beavis Parking Ltd

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/I1FykcgVdiZoSSr9S7woTUFRqlg/appointments
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 11 February 2018 at 10:21PM
    so ,stripping all that garbage away

do you deny that PPA took a "customer" to county court or not?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Coupon-mad
    What's your issue with Barry Beavis then, logician? He's an honest individual IMHO.
  • pappa_golf wrote: »
    so ,stripping all that garbage away

do you deny that PPA took a "customer" to county court or not?

PG you are asking a question, I cannot answer.

So As I am NOT PPA, why don't you ask them. ??
  • logician
    logician Posts: 204 Forumite
    edited 11 February 2018 at 11:04PM
    What's your issue with Barry Beavis then, logician? He's an honest individual IMHO.

Who said I had an issue with Barry Beavis?

It was you who made the allegation that he 'tore into PPA' and this was in the public domain, (which turns out to be via a group operated by Tony Taylor)

I also understand he later left that group as an Admin and started his own facebook group
  • Coupon-mad
    edited 11 February 2018 at 11:09PM
    Seems like you have an issue with him:
    logician wrote: »
    Barry Beavis (who also has a commercial practice) slated PPA for allegedly suing a customer.

Barry Beavis I have been informed also makes a charge for assisting in a lot of court claims apparently has a company registered as Beavis Parking Ltd

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/I1FykcgVdiZoSSr9S7woTUFRqlg/appointments

I doubt he charges for his services. Any evidence for that?

and:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73304631#post73304631

and:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73708452#post73708452

Seems like something of a vendetta against Barry Beavis, to any right-thinking reader:
    Having read the transcript of the costs part of the hearing, I was absolutely appalled by apparent lack of ability of Mr Beavis who appeared to be working for the Claimant, agreeing with unreasonable conduct in defending the claim on apparently points which had been pre-agreed to explore for the 3 - day trial.

He practically handed the costs against the Defendants, failing to correct the judge on a number of points or raise issue as to why the Claimant did not raise relevant points at the time during the trial or why the judge was permitting these without any redress from Mr Wilkie or any formal Witness Statement of those involved.

Additionally,No attempt was made by him to argue for example against unreasonable conduct citing relevant case law

The only thing that 'appalled' the right-thinking regular posters here, were the reports of the aggressive conduct of the other lay rep, as recorded in transcripts that are in the public domain.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure