Swagbucking into 2016

Comments

• Enter searchtastic in the code box before 9.30pm for 3 SBs
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,322 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Enter MonsterCash for 4 points. Be quick as I'm not sure when it ends!!
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £76.03 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • Instant Surveys: 40215 on the homepage. 22 points. Questions about charities. I think it was about 6 questions, I wasn't counting!
  • paddyposh
    paddyposh Posts: 411 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    SWAGO SwagButton install still not awarding
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Instant Surveys: 40215 on the homepage. 22 points. Questions about charities. I think it was about 6 questions, I wasn't counting!

i have it but it freezes during the questions currently on question 2 but tried multiple times with the same problems.
  • hiddenshadow
    hiddenshadow Posts: 2,525 Forumite
    i have it but it freezes during the questions currently on question 2 but tried multiple times with the same problems.

I had to start it 3x before it would actually go through fully.
  • paddyposh
    paddyposh Posts: 411 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    New Swag Hunt :)
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Instant Surveys: 40215 on the homepage. 22 points. Questions about charities. I think it was about 6 questions, I wasn't counting!

Just appeared for me. And ANOTHER INSTANT for 5 SBs, one question.

There is a new channel on ToolbarTV, IGN, currently playing through quickly as it seems to be just an ad each time. Don't know how many clips there are yet, but a helpful start to the day.

One Click tab on Toro, Travel Search worked after clearing cookies, for To Do list Discovery ticked off.
  • Super_Trouper
    Super_Trouper Posts: 928 Forumite
    edited 14 October 2016 at 9:14AM
    I've been having problems with instant surveys the past couple of days - many of them just keep loading on the final page (the one you get paid on of course!) - I can reload, I can open it again and do the whole thing again, but the last page just won't continue after I click 'continue'.

edit - I see I'm not the only one. I tried everything, but eventually closed down my browser, reopened but had no other windows open other than SB homepage and the instant survey pop-up then it worked finally.
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I've been having problems with instant surveys the past couple of days - many of them just keep loading on the final page (the one you get paid on of course!) - I can reload, I can open it again and do the whole thing again, but the last page just won't continue after I click 'continue'.

You may have already tried this, but try a different browser? Clear cookies?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure