Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Comments

• Hi I am planning to spend the clubcard point on Megabus. The T&C usually state that 'token are not transferable'. So just wonder if I am going to book 6 tickets for myself and family, could I use the clubcard towards the whole tickets or it can only be used for my ticket? Does anyone know about this?
    Thank you.
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    amphy wrote: »
    Hi I am planning to spend the clubcard point on Megabus. The T&C usually state that 'token are not transferable'. So just wonder if I am going to book 6 tickets for myself and family, could I use the clubcard towards the whole tickets or it can only be used for my ticket? Does anyone know about this?
    Thank you.

I have never used Tesco vouchers for Megabus, although have used their cheap train service many times (fares are often only £1 so not worth using a Tesco voucher !!).

Anyway, when you get to the checkout on Megabus there is a box that says something about voucher. I suspect you just put in the voucher number and it will deduct it from the balance outstanding.

To be sure, why not ring Megabus - after having looked for a geographical number at 'saynoto0870.com' first, else you will have a horrendus phone bill at the end !
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • amphy wrote: »
    Hi I am planning to spend the clubcard point on Megabus. The T&C usually state that 'token are not transferable'. So just wonder if I am going to book 6 tickets for myself and family, could I use the clubcard towards the whole tickets or it can only be used for my ticket? Does anyone know about this?
    Thank you.

You will be ok as all it asks is for the Token number that you get emailed from Tescos as i did it a few weeks ago and that all they need to know.

By the way they wont send the tokens in the post they send them by email.

Hope that helps.
  • I have a clubcard which I haven't used for many months and wonder if tesco cancel a card after a significant period of inactivity. Anyone know please ?
    I've got a few quid in clubcard vouchers tucked away but haven't received a statement this autumn.
  • flea72
    flea72 Posts: 5,392 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    jollyanna wrote: »
    I have a clubcard which I haven't used for many months and wonder if tesco cancel a card after a significant period of inactivity. Anyone know please ?
    I've got a few quid in clubcard vouchers tucked away but haven't received a statement this autumn.

the card gets cancelled if its inactive for 2yrs

F
  • Midger
    Midger Posts: 341 Forumite
    I'd like to order a variety of vouchers ranging from days out to go karting to meals. I know they're valid for 6 months however does anyone know if they're valid til the exact date ie if I order today are they valid til 23rd May or is it til the end of May?

Thanks!
  • Mumto2
    Mumto2 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    Midger wrote: »
    I'd like to order a variety of vouchers ranging from days out to go karting to meals. I know they're valid for 6 months however does anyone know if they're valid til the exact date ie if I order today are they valid til 23rd May or is it til the end of May?

Thanks!

It is until the end of the month so will be 31st May.

I'm going to order mine on 1st Dec to get an extra months potential use of them :)
    Now proud Mumto3 :j
  • Midger
    Midger Posts: 341 Forumite
    Mumto2 wrote: »
    It is until the end of the month so will be 31st May.

I'm going to order mine on 1st Dec to get an extra months potential use of them :)

A-ha! That's a very good idea! I was going to order mine tonight but I think I'll wait until next week. Thanks for the tip!
  • Hi still never received restaurant deals tokens and 2 wks had passed so phoned tesco waited ages and ages to get through and in the end was singing the music they were playing to calm customers to my dog as he was waiting for his cup of tea he has every morning with me and as i was singing to him the a man answered the call.well anyway they dont know where vouchers are so sending out new ones and have told me they will be with me before xmas very much hope so as this is our treat and want these for xmas.they really really busy at present.
  • vicki+1
    vicki+1 Posts: 737 Forumite
    i have had a tesco credit card for a while but not really used it, am making a consious effort to use it on my petrol now
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure