Ice loyalty scheme

Comments

• IceRewards
    IceRewards Posts: 27 Organisation Representative
    We haven't researched that.
    As far as we know the e-vouchers are redeemable at johnlewis.com.

Kind regards,
    Ice Team
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Ice. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the verified companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • flyingflea
    flyingflea Posts: 192 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Newshound!
    IceRewards wrote: »
    We haven't researched that.
    As far as we know the e-vouchers are redeemable at johnlewis.com.

Kind regards,
    Ice Team

Anyone else? Every John Lewis gift card I've ever had has worked in Waitrose with no issue and vice versa.
  • Marren
    Marren Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 13 June 2018 at 5:14PM
    Also tried to use the 1,000 points, with no success :(. Did online chat and told they have run out of vouchers. (not sure how this is possible as I would have thought it is an electronic system.)

So far doesn't seem a very good site. :(:(:(:(

SUCCESS 17:01 - After posting this message earlier today, I have now successfully used all my ICE points for £10.00 off a John Lewis purchase.

Keep trying.
  • Did online chat and told they have run out of vouchers.
    That is shocking... turns out it was 'bait and switch', expect that from a new unknown company but not MSE.

If they say one thing and then do another...I wonder if our data is safe with them.
  • IceRewards
    edited 13 June 2018 at 12:27PM
    We are really sorry, but we underestimated the demand for vouchers today - that's the power of MoneySavingExpert. Please be assured that we are putting more vouchers onto the system as fast as we can and we will have enough for everyone who wants them.

To explain, these vouchers have an expiry date, so we don't want to leave them on the system too long, or customers will lose out. Under normal circumstances we are able to carefully match the supply with the demand. However, the demand today has been far higher than we expected, so we apologise for getting it wrong, but we are working as fast as possible to address the issue.

As we have said before, you have three years to spend your Ice points, so you will not miss out.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
    Ice Team
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Ice. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the verified companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • tho i got a £5 m&s last night (about 11pm) before they run out *got me some socks well when i go collect them any ways*

cant order another until i use the first *would of ordered £10 the first time but M&S only had £1/£5 vouchers last night* (or more to the point m&s reports that i did), as i just get a reminder box to redeem the voucher i currently have

even if any more than £1 vouchers are not in stock right now

as no point in get john lewis they click and collect is no longer free

--

tho ya its like always give people free things, and mess up they will moan about it,

me seeing the points last 3 years im fine waiting to use my other £5

tho ya wont change the backlash of the special peoples mind sets :T
  • IceRewards
    That is shocking... turns out it was 'bait and switch', expect that from a new unknown company but not MSE.

If they say one thing and then do another...I wonder if our data is safe with them.

Thank you for voicing your concern. We have had an unexpected level of demand today for our e-vouchers but please rest assured that all customers who want to exchange their points will be able to and we are ensuring more e-vouchers are added to the website today. We will update the relevant pages to inform customers when e-vouchers are available. You have three years to use your Ice points therefore please do not think that they will expire quickly if you do not exchange for an e-voucher quickly.

With regards to your concern about data security we would like to reassure you that we have invested in secure systems with the highest level of Payment Card Industry (PCI DSS v3.2) certification and there is an independent audit of our systems every year. Registration of your Mastercard credit card details with Ice and Mastercard is secure and will only be used to automatically track your transactions with participating retailers. We do not store your full card number and use tokenisation to exchange data with Mastercard.

If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
    Ice Team
    Verified Company
  • Thank you for voicing your concern. We have had an unexpected level of demand today for our e-vouchers but please rest assured that all customers who want to exchange their points will be able to and we are ensuring more e-vouchers are added to the website today.....

Thank you for your response, I'll wait till you catch up with demand.

On a side note, the website is now showing the £5 = 450, do you (or anyone) happen to know if two vouchers can be used in one transaction?
  • martin096
    martin096 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 13 June 2018 at 4:03PM
    you can only exchange for 1 voucher at a time, (witch i would guess is done) as they offer the frist 50 points =£1 after that is 1 point = 1p so 100p = £1

and i would guess would be done to stop this (or you could buy to profit from them) for that matter i dunno why they dont sell the vouchers them sells for profit but lol (im sure they make more than this would, just bored and killing time, as H U K D banned me again for posting how to get a 60gb SDD for £9.40)

tinypic.com/2hek6jd add i68 . (front) . jpg (back) or dont

as a new user just go to if it bored if not its cardyard would pay for 20 x £1 john lewis vouchers witch is £16.67

--

TDTL no its limit one points to voucher a time, and they site will enforce it buy tell your you cant get another until you redeem the frist
  • IceRewards
    On a side note, the website is now showing the £5 = 450, do you (or anyone) happen to know if two vouchers can be used in one transaction?

I’m afraid you can only use one e-voucher from Ice at a time with John Lewis or Marks & Spencer. However, if you have a valid John Lewis or M&S e-voucher from elsewhere, you should be able to use this as well on the same transaction.

We recommend that you read the terms and conditions on the John Lewis or M&S pages on myice.com.

Kind regards,
    Ice Team
    Verified Company
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure