IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Posting on the Parking Board – your help please

Comments

• pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    SBA234 wrote: »
    Hi all! I have parked at ASDA Walsall, they had broken parking ticket machines for a long peroid (over 3 months). I completly forgotten to check if the machines are working (maybe they still don't) and I have recieved a parking ticket. Maybe I am at fault, I was late about 15 minutes...

Can someone help me to establish if "St. Matthews Quarter" is a private land? As far as I know Elite Management (Midlands) Ltd are scammers, is it true?

Regards.

MSE don't issue parking tickets, so why hijack this thread?

Please read the Newbies Sticky, then start your own thread for best help and advice!
  • Did you read what you have put here?
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Have you read this thread?
  • Can you shut up?
  • bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    Guess who's possibly burned their bridges and may struggle to get help? ;)
  • Does anyone know if there is a time limit within which an order for recovery of unpaid penalty charge must be issued

I received an order today for an offence that was picked up on camera 16 months ago?
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    rahimjung wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a time limit within which an order for recovery of unpaid penalty charge must be issued

I received an order today for an offence that was picked up on camera 16 months ago?

MSE don't issue tickets or take people to court for parking issues.

So please do as you agreed, don't hijack irrellevant threads and post your own instead.

That way you get the best help and advice.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    rahimjung wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a time limit within which an order for recovery of unpaid penalty charge must be issued

6 years .
  • marcellep
    marcellep Posts: 1,695 Forumite
    Oh no! I just got my first parking fine

Parked in Asda car park for just over 3hrs and Now I have a £50 fine from Euro Car Parks!

Are they a company I can fight? Or am I just as well to pay it?
    If I have been helpful - Hit the Thanks button
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,256
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    marcellep wrote: »
    Oh no! I just got my first parking fine

Parked in Asda car park for just over 3hrs and Now I have a £50 fine from Euro Car Parks!

Are they a company I can fight? Or am I just as well to pay it?

You might be best first reading the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, then posting a brand new thread of your own please.

Forum posting protocol - one case one thread.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport