Autumn Slimming World Support Thread 2019

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    DSC00256.jpg
    Had these for lunch was lush, i wrapped the egg wraps in foil to keep warm, had sausage and mushroom in them :D
    My pic for my tea is not here :( I had roas chicken, small yorkie, broc, cauli, carrots and drop of gravy.

Well done everyone on your losses:T:T:T
    Evening all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Looks lush as always bubbs :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Good loss Tweets :)
    & Emsy I think :o
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Evening, is there room for a slightly larger SSM?

Hope everyone is well x

I started back on SW last Monday... and have remained motivated all week but wobbled yesterday.....back on it today with a cooked breakfast, fruit and yogurt as a snack, and chicken dinner for tea.

Hoping the scales are kinder to me tomorrow, than they were last week. x
  • beanielou
    Good to see you Sunshine mummy :wave:
    Hope all is well with you?

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    beanielou wrote: »
    Looks lush as always bubbs :)
    Thanks it was nice , first time i had done it like that
    Evening, is there room for a slightly larger SSM?

Hope everyone is well x

I started back on SW last Monday... and have remained motivated all week but wobbled yesterday.....back on it today with a cooked breakfast, fruit and yogurt as a snack, and chicken dinner for tea.

Hoping the scales are kinder to me tomorrow, than they were last week. x
    Welcome back :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Good to see you Sunshine mummy :wave:
    Hope all is well with you?

Thanks, I am good, just hoping the motivation stays with me for more than a few days!

Hope you're okay? What have you been up to? Mischief as always (I hope) :D
  • Sunshinemummy
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks it was nice , first time i had done it like that

Welcome back :D

Thanks bubbs x

How far are we into the challenge?
    :D
  • beanielou
    Thanks, I am good, just hoping the motivation stays with me for more than a few days!

Hope you're okay? What have you been up to? Mischief as always (I hope) :D

Plodding on, falling on.
    The usual:p

• Sunshinemummy
    Plodding on, falling on.
    The usual:p

Sorry, you're still falling on... :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income