twitter shadowban

Options

Comments

• toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    if u want to tweet me i can check for you, dm me to tell me u have tweeted me so i can check x
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,633 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks Toni, apparently I'm not SB-ed after all. But it's still saying I am at http://www.shadowban.de/tester/.

Oh well, perhaps it's a Twitter blip then?

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • toniq
    edited 28 September 2017 at 6:02PM
    Options
    Okay just checked your @ and it isn't showing under search, so you are Search filtered BUT that means nothing unless it is a hashtag comp, you def show in notifications as you saw with the print screen I sent you.

I used to get search filtered tons and still won regardless, If too many rt rt rt rt in a row then it appears.

x
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Blulu
    Options
    Thanks for putting my mind at rest, ya wee angel. Wonder if it's the same for Abominus?

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • toniq
    Options
    Not sure, I do have him on twitter and insta but couldn't remember his username to check.

x
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Abominus
    Options
    99% sure i am shadowbanned (searched @ in private window on Edge, nothing showed up at all under latest) but if anyone would be kind enough to confirm (@TyranixDread).
  • toniq
    Options
    Go into private and look at this: https://twitter.com/fishisthedish/status/912946984511770624

I can see you thanking the company you like blu above have comments showing and are search filtered, which usually lasts 24hrs, you have prob done too many actions too quick.

Being search filtered doesn't ruin your chances of winning bar in # comps.

x
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Blulu
    Options
    Abominus wrote: »
    99% sure i am shadowbanned (searched @ in private window on Edge, nothing showed up at all under latest) but if anyone would be kind enough to confirm (@TyranixDread).

Feel free to tweet to me and I will do my best to do for you what Toni did to me to see if I can see your tweet. Prob best to message me as well, to saying you've tweeted

@Blulu25

Also, I can see 3 congratulation messages for you over the last couple of days on Twitter. Do you know about them?

Blu X.
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • toniq
    Options
    No idea why it's call shadow banning, but it stems from doing too many same actions too quick and it is just filtering poor quality content out of search, when that behaviour changes it lets you back into search.

When your comments don't show to others is when there is a real issue but that doesn't apply to either of you at the moment,
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Abominus
    Options
    toniq wrote: »
    Go into private and look at this: https://twitter.com/fishisthedish/status/912946984511770624

I can see you thanking the company you like blu above have comments showing and are search filtered, which usually lasts 24hrs, you have prob done too many actions too quick.

Being search filtered doesn't ruin your chances of winning bar in # comps.

x

Thank you, much appreciated. I was definitely guilty of trying to rattle through too many tweets in a short space of time. Wanted to get it all done early so i could watch the football later. Lesson learnt.

Seems sort of okay now, went out for a couple of hours and came back to several notifications. Still don't show up on a search, but at least my retweets and comments are showing up for the companies.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure