The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Sealed Pot Challenge ~ 11

Comments

• mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    edited 11 November 2017 at 7:48AM
    scmp wrote: »
    Hi,
    My name is Samantha and i would love to join this challenge!
    I have recently started maternity leave and would love to be able to have a nice Christmas next year.

I would like a goal of £500. I don't know if this is realistic or not though ��

Welcome to the thread Samantha read the first post and start feeding your pot, our lovely leader sue will be along shortly to give you a number which you need to put in your sig so it's easier to keep track of us all. Then just pop in as often as you want to chat about your popping and how it's going.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • I would LOVE to do this, but all my purchases etc these days are with card-I never carry cash. Maybe that’s my problem.... 🤔
  • Hi

Could I please join this challenge for 2018
  • Jaki41 wrote: »
    Hi

Could I please join this challenge for 2018

Welcome to the thread Jaki read the first post and start feeding your pot, our lovely sue will be along shortly to give you a number which you need to put in your sig so it's easier to keep track of us all. Then just pop in as often as you want to chat about your popping and how it's going.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • Ally_b_84 wrote: »
    I would LOVE to do this, but all my purchases etc these days are with card-I never carry cash. Maybe that’s my problem.... 🤔

Welcome to the thread Ally read the first post and start feeding your pot, -maybe you could create a virtual pot by setting up a direct debit into a savings account and using that as your savings paccount t. our lovely Sue-UU will be along shortly to give you a number which you need to put in your sig so it's easier to keep track of us all. Then just pop in as often as you want to chat about your popping and how it's going.
    SPC~12 ot 124

• Hi.

I’m a newcomer but would love to be involved. Could I have a number too please.

Thanks and good luck everyone
  • I’d love to join in this year.
    My target is £500
    Sealed Pot Challenge #601
  • Hi All

I would love to join for next year if that is okay.

I have a tin ready to go

Marie
  • Hello.

Could I join please, I've only just seen this post. I can't say how much I'll save as I save up all my change.

Oh and your information on coin star machines if any members bank with Natwest then they have a coin star type machine but it don't take a percentage it just counts it all up, gives you a receipt you take it to the counter and deposit I to your account.
  • Hi. New here but please can I join the challenge?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure