Together security call

After waiting for 6 weeks i am going to receive the security call from the together money. Does anyone know it’s normal process and does it mean my application is accepted? What do they normally ask during security call? Thanks:A

Comments

• Neutrinno
    Neutrinno Posts: 310 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Yes is it normal before they release funds. They may ask you to confirm details of the loan, general security questions, reason for the loan etc.
    I am a Mortgage Broker.

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • ACG
    ACG Posts: 23,711 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've helped Parliament
    It is basically to check the information provided is correct. They will ask a handful of questions. Nothing to worry about.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • Anniepick
    Anniepick Posts: 20 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Does it mean my application approved?:)
  • Anniepick
    Does it mean my application approved?
  • Anniepick
    Aaaaaaaaaa