E: 11/07 40% of Odeon cinema tickets

just seen this, via Odeon on Twitter.
https://www.odeon.co.uk/offers/flash-sale/july40/ - online bookings only.

Summer just got hotter with 40% off tickets this week! (not valid on family tickets, or bargain mondays).

Summer just got hotter! ODEON are offering 40% off 2D, 3D, IMAX and iSense tickets on screenings between June 29th and July 11th 2018 when you book online. To claim your discount, use code JULY40 at the online checkout. This will also take 40% off the booking fee and premiere seats if selected.

**** Films excluded from the whole promotion are:
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Patrick, The First Purge, Sanju and Teefa in Trouble. Also excluded until 5th July (inclusive) are Adrift, TAG and Sicario 2.

Voucher code is not valid on family tickets and bargain Monday!!!8217;s.

Book your tickets online now and get saving!

Terms, conditions and cinema exclusions apply.
formerly known as skintpaul. I sometimes lurk / post local (Brighton) stuff, on the Competitions forum page.

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Wrong board. red?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved to the correct board. If in doubt please read the forum rule. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure