Notice to Newcomers (re Trolls) ~ Part 16

Comments

• sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,834 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Growurown wrote: »
    :wave:

Evening folks, looks like snow is coming, already arrived in some places by the looks of it. It's pretty cold out there.

making-snow-angel-smiley-emoticon.gif

It is bitter out, better go get your bread and milk while you can lol !!!
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • Growurown
    Growurown Posts: 5,498 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    :wave: Afternoon all.
    sourcrates wrote: »
    It is bitter out, better go get your bread and milk while you can lol !!!

I had to go out last night so thought I would pop into the shop on the way. Well I've never seen anything like it. There was no bread, milk or eggs, the meat, fruit and veg aisles were virtually empty, but there was plenty of dog food, which is what I went in for! Got to keep my doggies happy:D
    DMP Mutual Support Thread No. 421

Debt free date 25/11/2015 - Made It!
  • sourcrates
    edited 2 March 2018 at 1:22AM
    Worlds gone mad !!!

Think people have forgotten that winter can be unpredictable, and occasionally there will be blizzards and chill factor to contend with !!
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • Growurown
    Debt-free and Proud!
    :hello: Afternoon people, lots of snow here in Monmouthshire!
    sourcrates wrote: »
    Worlds gone mad !!!

Think people have forgotten that winter can be unpredictable, and occasionally there will be blizzards and chill factor to contend with !!

Yes indeed, I always keep some emergency milk supplies, just in case. I can do without most things but I do need my cuppa in the morning:D

• Elliesmum
    Elliesmum Posts: 1,519 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi

Do we keep this thread going by just posting on it?

If so, I'm here to help.

I don't like those under-bridge dwellers either :mad:

HTH

Em x
    You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
    Plato ;) Make £2018 in 2018 no. 37 - total = £1626.25/£2018 :j
  • sourcrates
    Elliesmum wrote: »
    Hi

Do we keep this thread going by just posting on it?

If so, I'm here to help.

I don't like those under-bridge dwellers either :mad:

HTH

Em x

Got it in one Elliesmum, got it in one !!
  • Elliesmum
    Hi

My milk supply is getting low, but I bought a mahoooosive bag of dog food the other day so my doggies are happy too.

EM x
    You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
  • Elliesmum
    Bump bump

EM x
  • Growurown
    Debt-free and Proud!
    :hello: Evening Elliesmum, it would be nice to keep this thread going but a lot of the regular posters have fallen off the edge of the world! Me included! I have been busy moving house, well in the process of so I am a bit cream crackered!

• fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Ditto. Should be about a bit more now though. :)
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure