Qmee - making money searching the web

Comments

• Thanks for your reply. I typed in 'freya sports bra' and it looked like it was going to bring up a result but it was just 'update qmee app' or something similar. I'm nervous about uninstalling it from Firefox as I remember it took me forever to download it last time. I have emailed them anyway so will see what they say
  • Does anyone else keeping getting a message from Qmee pop up everytime you use a Qmee website, that tells you to download their updated app?

I use Firefox and tried to download it but it keeps telling me there's an error with their app. My partner uses Chrome and when he clicks the link to download it, nothing happens

Yes, I'm on Chrome and I'm having the exact same problem, I'll get round to removing it and reinstalling it this weekend.
  • MollyDolly
    MollyDolly Posts: 872 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    From their Facebook page:

'Make sure to share your Qmee referral responsibly. Trust us, no one likes spammers.'

Now, given that the Treasure Hunt encourages you to search in a way in which you wouldn't normally, this sounds a tad hypocritical. I have hardly earned anything whilst the Treasure Hunt has been active - I just don't have the time to search willy nilly!!
  • I am curious if anyone uses Qmee on Firefox?

I have been in contact with a nice lady at Qmee who is trying to help me get Qmee installed again on Firefox but it appears that Firefox doesn't like Qmee.

It keeps bringing up the out of date version and won't update to the new one
  • Sugarplum634
    Sugarplum634 Posts: 1,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I use firefox...it had a blip the other day and said it needed updating after the latest firefox update but it's fine now. Just got 11p from Wilko...the Q has a red blob with an amount in, it looks like it's playing up and then the Q turns to a red pig which goes green when you click the link..which then turns into a Q that goes green as it credits.
    Make £520 a year in 2020 so far (£0 cash £0 AGC)

(2019,£481.69) (2018, no idea!) ( 2017 £673.20) (2016 £800.97) (2015 £791.42/$312)

Penny challenge: 21/366 (66.70/671.61)
    NSD 7/150
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Morning, I use Qmee and have the logo/icon on my laptop but can't get it on my tablet. Will I still get rewarded for searches on this as I don't know how to get the icon on tablet. Thank you:)
  • marvin
    marvin Posts: 2,185 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Morning, I use Qmee and have the logo/icon on my laptop but can't get it on my tablet. Will I still get rewarded for searches on this as I don't know how to get the icon on tablet. Thank you:)

What operating system is on the tablet Qmee does not work on Android.
    I started with nothing and I am proud to say I still have most of it left.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler

Can I use Qmee on my mobile, smartphone, tablet, iPod or iPad?
    Not just yet but we are working on it. Keep an eye on our blog and social sites as we will post updates there.

https://www.qmee.com/faq says here
    ally.
  • simsi
    simsi Posts: 11 Forumite
    hm hm.. I'm not so sure about this. concerning "work" and outcome
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Thank you for replies.:)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories