Options

Comments

• little_green
    little_green Posts: 652 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 1 May 2019 at 10:28PM
    Options
    day 1/19 - supernoodles.
    was unprepared & didnt make anythings o had to grab this from the cupboard. Wasn't looking forward to it at all & so wanted to venture out & buy something tasty but was determined to start the month as I mean to go on & didnt give into temptation :D
  • Lauralozzle
    Lauralozzle Posts: 719 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    1/21 complete

Packed lunch today was:
    Ham salad (ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber) with olive oil/balsamic dressing
    Apple, strawberry, blackberry, blueberry and pineapple fruit salad for after.
    February Grocery Budget: £190.75/£350.00
    NST no. NSD 4/15
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    2/16 today

Marinated chicken with salad, a yoghurt, and a banana :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Not quite sure on the craic with this ... but taking the title as a clue ... I'm in work 18 days this month... Ill be doing 18 "brought from home" lunches. :) Unless it's only for folks who usually buy lunch...

Salads are back on the menu now so today I have a salad (some iceberg, some Aldi Bistro mixed leaves) red and green pepper, a tomato, spring onion & cucumber, with home made curried egg mayo :)
    melymoos wrote: »
    Can I join please? I'll aim for 17 days in may.

I am usually quite good at bringing lunch to work , but this should keep me on the straight and narrow!

Today's lunch is chicken & rice leftovers.
    Tomorrow will be lunch on work as we are out at a meeting all day.

Welcome to the club,

I have added you both to the list on the first page.

Good luck xx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    day 1/19 - supernoodles.
    was unprepared & didnt make anythings o had to grab this from the cupboard. Wasn't looking forward to it at all & so wanted to venture out & buy something tasty but was determined to start the month as I mean to go on & didnt give into temptation :D

Well done for resisting :) x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning,

Nearly weekend :)

Lunch today is cheese and piccalilli on white seeded bread and a cuppa soup.

I have updated the list on the first page.

Have a great day xx
  • taka
    taka Posts: 3,483 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Can I join in too? There are 23 working days this month for me so I'll go for 19 - allowing me 4 days of food in the canteen MAX! Canteen food here is mostly pretty mediocre but sometimes it is just nice to have someone else cook - especially on Fridays when they seem to do comfort food!

Yesterday was 1/19 with a cheese & chutney sandwich, pk of mini cheddars, 2 clementines and a last remaining small amount of dried pineapple and mango.

Need to restock my work drawer with an emergency food stash for when I forget lunch! Currently (apart from lunch stuff for today and tomorrow) it contains 2 sachets of instant porridge which is fine if forgot breakfast but not so good for lunch...
    Mortgage free as of 12/08/20!
    MFiT-5 no 45
    You can't fly with one foot on the ground!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    taka wrote: »
    Can I join in too? There are 23 working days this month for me so I'll go for 19 - allowing me 4 days of food in the canteen MAX! Canteen food here is mostly pretty mediocre but sometimes it is just nice to have someone else cook - especially on Fridays when they seem to do comfort food!

Yesterday was 1/19 with a cheese & chutney sandwich, pk of mini cheddars, 2 clementines and a last remaining small amount of dried pineapple and mango.

Need to restock my work drawer with an emergency food stash for when I forget lunch! Currently (apart from lunch stuff for today and tomorrow) it contains 2 sachets of instant porridge which is fine if forgot breakfast but not so good for lunch...

Hi taka,

Welcome aboard.

I've added you to the list on the first page :)

Good luck xx
  • taka
    taka Posts: 3,483 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thank you Purplemumof2! :)
    Mortgage free as of 12/08/20!
    MFiT-5 no 45
    You can't fly with one foot on the ground!
  • melymoos
    melymoos Posts: 42 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    As I said yesterday, lunch was on work so didn't buy anything, on the other hand I didn't bring lunch so not sure if it counts??? :D
    I have brought my own snacks and drink though so not buying anything!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure