Sun Superdays Out 2018

Comments

• I have managed to get a code off of a friend but I also post off the tokens so we can go twice (once using the codes and another with the vouchers) I know you can’t use the same code from the same day, but can I buy two papers and send two vouchers from the same day? Also I don’t have a booking page from the paper either so can I make my own?
  • bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I have managed to get a code off of a friend but I also post off the tokens so we can go twice (once using the codes and another with the vouchers) I know you can’t use the same code from the same day, but can I buy two papers and send two vouchers from the same day? Also I don’t have a booking page from the paper either so can I make my own?

It's one application per household. If you do this you will find that both sets of tickets will be void.
  • Hi do you still have any spare codes you do not need? Thanks x
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    essex_boy wrote: »
    SHREKS ADVENTURE LONDON

Two free tickets worth over £50
    Promotion is April 14th - May 1st 2018

Explore ten fairytale-themed shows as the fantasy worlds of Shrek come to life like never before. Meet everyone from Princess Fiona and Puss in Boots to Pinocchio and Gingy. Its an original DreamWorks adventure, where you ; yes, YOU !!!; are the star. The captivating storytelling from the producers of Shrek, the hilarious live actors and the attention to detail in the theming makes this a MUST DO experience. Far Far Away just got closer.

Heads up ...Starts tomorrow
    Collect 9 Sun Saver codes or 10 paper tokens
  • essex_boy
    THORPE PARK RESORT
    Two free tickets worth over £100
    Promotion April 28th -May 15th 2018

EXPERIENCE DERREN BROWNS
    GHOST TRAIN: RISE OF THE DEMON
    Take your one way ticket on a horrifying journey into the chilling depths of the unknown. The unexpected twists and turns will leave you questioning where the journey will really end. All is not what it seems, will you discover Derrens deepest, darkest secret?

Heads Up..starts Saturday 28th April
    See next post for more information
  • essex_boy
    edited 26 April 2018 at 2:40PM
    If applying by post collect 10 paper tokens
    These are the band dates
    Select 5 in order of preference
    PLEASE NOTE BAND F IS ONLY AVAILABLE VIA SUN SAVERS

Band A ..28 May 2018 - 10 June 2018
    Band B..11 June 2018 .. 24 June 2018
    Band C... 25 June 2018 ..8 July 2018
    Band D ...9 July 2018 .. 22 July 2018
    Band E .. 23 July 2018 .. 11 Aug 2018
    BAND F ..12Aug 2018 ..02 Sept 2018 ..ONLY AVAILABLE VIA SUN SAVERS
    Band G...03 Sept ..17 Sept 2018
    Band H .. 18 Sept 2018 ..30 Sept 2018

If booking via Sun Savers book via your Sun Saver login and BE SURE TO OPT INTO THE PROMOTION VIA YOUR OFFERS TAB
    If you start collecting on Saturday 28th, and scan/enter Sun Savers codes into your account every day from then you'll be able to choose the date of your choice from those available after entering Sunday 6th Mays code
    The earlier you can enter Sunday 6th Mays code the more chance you'll have of getting dates most popular.
  • hi i am currently doing the london dungeons tickets which doesnt finish till the 1st may but the thorpe park one has just started, do i use the same code as the thorpe park code or is it a different code?
    thanks!!
  • essex_boy
    dbrock wrote: »
    hi i am currently doing the london dungeons tickets which doesnt finish till the 1st may but the thorpe park one has just started, do i use the same code as the thorpe park code or is it a different code?
    thanks!!

Hi, it says collect the codes on consecutive days
    I have two codes left for Shrek but I didn't collect them as I had enough days out/ holidays planned already once I started collecting for Thorpe park the shrek number didn't change

Check how many codes you need left for Shrek and if you can do it with all dates consecutive do Shrek first
    Otherwise click to join the Thorpe Park promotion instead of using the codes for Shrek
  • essex_boy
    Just booked my Thorpe park tickets
    I got next Bank Holiday Monday 28th May
  • bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584 Forumite
    Just booked my Thorpe park tickets
    I got next Bank Holiday Monday 28th May

Well done. I'm away this weekend and stupidly forgot to get a paper yesterday so will be waiting until tomorrow. Having said that I'm going to go for a weekday in September when the kids are back at school to avoid the queues so don't think I'll have any issues.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure