Options
    Wow that bag looks great!!
  • Georgiegirl256
    Options
    Thanks Lilly, looks a good selection!
  • Pixiepops
    Pixiepops Posts: 387 Forumite
    Options
    I received my memebox yesterday and I love it! I also found a coupon online for memeboxes if anyone wants to get one. Expires tomorrow though.

Use code “U24R” to get $5 off any order (limit one use per customer, expires August 31st, 2014)

I think I'm going to use it for another box!
    A-Z Challenge: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    Good Luck to all who comp!
    Comping wishlist: Cash // iPad // Clothing vouchers // Holiday
  • ailsajane87
    Options
    Pixiepops wrote: »
    I received my memebox yesterday and I love it! I also found a coupon online for memeboxes if anyone wants to get one. Expires tomorrow though.

Use code “U24R” to get $5 off any order (limit one use per customer, expires August 31st, 2014)

I think I'm going to use it for another box!

Ooh which box did you get? There are new codes out every month. You are allowed to use one 4 digit code and one 6 digit code each month, both give $5 off x
  • ailsajane87
    Options
    Here's the details for September's YBD box.

a6793718-9b2e-4570-995a-1a4bfe48e88e.jpg

• ARK Age Aware Skincare - Body Butter &
    Shower Gel Duo** (30ml each)
    • Eyeko - 2 Hydrogel Eye Patch Sachets
    • Germaine de Capuccini - Excel Therapy
    02 Continuous Defence Cream & Multi Regenerating Rose Hip Oil Duo
    (5ml & 3ml)
    • John Frieda - Brilliant Brunette Colour
    Protecting Moisturising Shampoo &
    Conditioner Duo (50ml each)

• Mavala - Mavadry Manicure Time-Save Fast
    Drying Nail Polish Finish (5ml)
    • Perricone MD – No Foundation Foundation
    (7.5ml)
    • Pixi - Endless Silky Eye Pen** (0.8g)
    • Pixi - Tinted Brilliance Balm** (1.8g)
    • Sanctuary Spa - White Lily & Damask Rose
    Body Lotion (75ml)
    • Wild About Beauty - Nutrilips Colour
    Lipstick SPF15** (Full size)

Plus each box will contain two teabags from Crabtree & Evelyn - one Afternoon Tea & one NEW Green Tea with Blackberry (2g each), one £25 OFF voucher from Hello Fresh and a YOU Beauty Discovery Face Sponge. As a special 1st Birthday Anniversary treat all YBD members will also receive a free TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Glamour Volume Plumping Whip (90ml).
    *Contents may vary, subject to availability while stocks last. ** Shade and fragrance may vary.

Not a brilliant selection this month. But I will probably go for the John frieda products, love hair care. And worth it for the hello fresh voucher
  • lilly1972
    lilly1972 Posts: 803 Forumite
    Options
    I brought the membox luckybox 9 just waiting for that to come I have reviews on it and I like all that is in it. I have ordered luckybox 10 just hope it is as good as 9. I brought special skincare 9 and I love everything that is in that I am more into skincare than make-up so will be buying more from memebox, I think the uk boxes are rubbish when you see what you get in memebox I would rather spend my money on full size items than samples.
  • Pleut
    Pleut Posts: 535 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Am I the only one who wishes the P&P was included in the prices? So it would just be £13 a month instead of 10 + p&p. It just puts me off but I can't really explain why.

I really want to buy more boxes but argh lack of funds.
    New to this money saving lark. Any tips greatly received.

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2018 - Not going well!!
  • Pleut
    Pleut Posts: 535 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Oh, and I already have a GB, LIB and BB account but if anyone wants to send me referral links before I sign up to any more, feel free :)
    New to this money saving lark. Any tips greatly received.

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2018 - Not going well!!
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I updated the first post including the memebox info from ailsajane87.
    [FONT=&quot]- Affiliate links available for extra points when you buy specific boxes.
    - Affiliate codes available for $5 off using a 4 or 6 digit code. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]You are allowed to use one 4 digit code and one 6 digit code each month. New codes are out each month.

I agree with you lilly1972. Birchbox now looks tiny compared to my memebox full with full size products! I feel spoiled! :) And BB has small boxes anyway, so I don't expect to get something big... I had a couple of nice full size products with glossybox last year, but nowadays it feels that most of the full size products are make up. I prefer skincare.

@Pleut That's why I respect more YBD, P&P included! done! I always compare prices including P&P, do they think we are stupid and that we ignore the P&P costs?
    [/FONT]
  • ailsajane87
    Options
    lilly1972 wrote: »
    I brought the membox luckybox 9 just waiting for that to come I have reviews on it and I like all that is in it. I have ordered luckybox 10 just hope it is as good as 9. I brought special skincare 9 and I love everything that is in that I am more into skincare than make-up so will be buying more from memebox, I think the uk boxes are rubbish when you see what you get in memebox I would rather spend my money on full size items than samples.

I'm waiting on lucky box 9 and 10 too. Have so far managed to stay away from spoilers and reviews of #9 so I can get a surprise when it arrives. I've ordered 26 boxes since June - waiting on 19! Meme addiction! Definitely may have to think about cancelling some UK boxes!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure