Flights to Reus

Hi all. I'm planning a holiday for next year and am ready to book accommodation. I need flights for one adult and one child going to Reus. Ideally I want to fly from Doncaster Sheffield, Leeds, East Midlands or Manchester on 20th May 2020, returning around 2 weeks later.

I've got a price for the both of us using Tui for £390 return, leaving from Doncaster which is ideal. The problem is a lot of dates for airlines only go up to a year ahead. Do you think there's a chance of getting flights a lot cheaper if I leave it a while? Am worried about losing a good deal on the accommodation if I leave it for a bit, hence me asking.

Thanks for looking
There's a storm coming, Mr Johnson. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

Comments

• Smevchenko
    Smevchenko Posts: 102 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I was looking at flights recently to Reus, Valencia or Barcelona from Manchster for 4th June 2019 for 1 week. Currently 1 adult and 1 child with Thomas Cook for those dates are £202. Depending on half term dates next year, May 20th may well be more expensive than early June, but I would imagine you could spend a lot less than £390 to get flights. Depending on baggage requirements, this may still end up around £300, so could saving £100 be worth risking accommodation for?

My opinion is that £390 for 1 adult and child to Reus is much more than I would expect to pay.
  • Lip_Stick
    Lip_Stick Posts: 2,415 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Thank you for your reply. I appreciate the info. Will hold off for the moment then. Are Ryanair still not flying there?
    There's a storm coming, Mr Johnson. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
  • Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Lip_Stick wrote: »
    I need flights for one adult and one child going to Reus. Ideally I want to fly from Doncaster Sheffield, Leeds, East Midlands or Manchester on 20th May 2020, returning around 2 weeks later.

there are 4 airlines that it is possible to use to get to Reus from these airports
    Doncaster 19th May TUI..note: there is only 1 flight per week from here
    Leeds - Jet2 on the 20th
    Manchester - Jet2 on the 19th or 21st, TUI on the 22nd - Thomas Cook and Ryanair still to follow
    East Midlands - 18th or 22nd with Jet2 - Ryanair still to follow

I suspect there will be no further Doncaster flights. Manchester having the most competition would I suspect drive lower fares from there
  • Lip_Stick
    Lip_Stick Posts: 2,415 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Thank you Caz, that info is perfect! Will leave it for a couple of weeks before I take the plunge.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure