Roxy UK returns

amygill1990
amygill1990 Posts: 36 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
edited 17 August 2017 at 11:58AM in All shopped out!
A word of warning...

I ordered a few Items in the Roxy UK online sale the other day. Not knowing what size would be best I ordered a few items thinking I’d be able to return them….
I qualified for free delivery and collected my order from a local DPD drop off point.
Once I’d tried on and sorted through the order I noticed there wasn’t much in terms of a return form.
All that the parcel had was a sticky label with a barcode on (labelled returns) with the address of the shop I had collected the order from.
I packaged up my unwanted bits and went to the DPD shop with the label.
To cut a long story short the label didn’t scan and I have since found out, with difficulty through scrutinising the website, that you have to pay for your own returns….to BELGIUM!
I can’t believe a company like Roxy is expecting their customers to pay for their own returns all the way to Belgium!
I’m not willing to pay this, as I’d imagine it will cost me a fair whack, so am trying to sell my goods on.

I am angry because nowhere on the site is this clearly indicated to customers.
I took some time this morning to go through their website and found a slight indication, but only know for certain how I return by googling other people’s experiences.
My friend has also informed me he got caught out with this with Quicksilver UK.

I wouldn't advise anyone to order from them!

edit on this, Paypal are offering free returns, plan to use this option to return the items as i paid via paypal *phew*

Comments

• hollyGTG
    hollyGTG Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 6 September 2018 at 12:31PM
    Thanks so much for this advice - if I hadn’t decided to search for free Roxy returns and realised I could claim postage back via PayPal, I might have resorted to eBaying stuff rather than paying the ridiculously high postage to Belgium...

Agree they really should warn buyers about this - I will be buying Roxy from UK-based retailers from now on.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure