Nationwide FlexDirect statements question

Options
Recently opened a Nationwide FlexDirect account. My understanding is that no paper statements are issued with this account - only being made available to view/download online.

Can someone with knowledge of this account tell me when the statements are actually produced (it's one month today since I opened the account - 12th March) would it be today or tomorrow? (if it is taking in to account any transactions today)

I have asked Nationwide but can't really get a straight answer!

Comments

• Sconeyj
    Sconeyj Posts: 16 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I opened my account on February 26th and it says my first statement was March 26th. I'm not sure if this was the actual date it was available for me to view, though. You might have to wait a couple more days.
  • blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    jeanniej wrote: »
    Recently opened a Nationwide FlexDirect account. My understanding is that no paper statements are issued with this account - only being made available to view/download online.

Can someone with knowledge of this account tell me when the statements are actually produced (it's one month today since I opened the account - 12th March) would it be today or tomorrow? (if it is taking in to account any transactions today)

I have asked Nationwide but can't really get a straight answer!

Mine are made up on the 22nd of each month. No idea why TBHO-I opened the account years ago.

With the CS messaging answering I've found you need to ask the same question a few times to get the correct answer:rotfl:

Can you not just read the transactions from On-line?
  • jeanniej
    jeanniej Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the replies - I can see the transactions online (and print them out) but would prefer to see a statement with (I presume having not yet seen one) with my name & address on it.
  • AndyPK
    AndyPK Posts: 4,241 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Is it them that send you an email when the statement is ready to view online ?

Then available when you log in and look at My Documents
  • alanq
    alanq Posts: 4,216 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    AndyPK wrote: »
    Is it them that send you an email when the statement is ready to view online ?

That's right.
  • RG2015
    RG2015 Posts: 5,904 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I have two accounts, a sole and a joint.

The first was opened on 24th Dec and all subsequent statements are dated 20th of the month. The second was opened on the 12th May and all statements are on the 12th of the month.

And yes, your name and address will appear on the statement.
  • fiendishlyclever
    Options
    They will change your statement day if you send them a secure message. I changed mine to make them all the same.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure