Mystery shopping thread 26 *please read the op first**please no client names or fees

Comments

• I looked through my old MF paperwork. There used to be more companies to visit but now it is very limited.
  • Oh so true, especially in my area.
  • Elliesmum
    Elliesmum Posts: 1,519 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi all you lovely mystery shoppers...

I'm fairly new to mystery shopping and I am doing the assignments to boost my income, not as my only source of income. I understand that this is a living for some of you, but it would be lovely if this thread could be resurrected?

The advice I have read so far has been amazing and really helped and I have enjoyed reading the posts, good or not so good.

It appears that this used to be a very busy thread - just wondered where you have all gone?

:A

Thanks EM x
    You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
    Plato ;) Make £2018 in 2018 no. 37 - total = £1626.25/£2018 :j
  • Elliesmum wrote: »
    Hi all you lovely mystery shoppers...

I'm fairly new to mystery shopping and I am doing the assignments to boost my income, not as my only source of income. I understand that this is a living for some of you, but it would be lovely if this thread could be resurrected?

The advice I have read so far has been amazing and really helped and I have enjoyed reading the posts, good or not so good.

It appears that this used to be a very busy thread - just wondered where you have all gone?

:A

Thanks EM x

Probably gone to the Facebook Mystery Shoppers page..
  • thedogsmum wrote: »
    Will you send a link please?
    Many thanks
  • Elliesmum
    Elliesmum Posts: 1,519 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    thedogsmum wrote: »

Thanks - but I'm not on Facebook.

EM x
    You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
    Plato ;) Make £2018 in 2018 no. 37 - total = £1626.25/£2018 :j
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I am trying to tidy up my MSC list.

Does anyone know if these these MSC are still going please

Market Checker
    Checkout
    Mintel

Also, looked on the job board of the former burger MSC and notice that on one particular job they are paying a premium in the princely sum of 4p lol! It would have cost them more than that to update their website. Jokers.
  • vegasvisitor
    vegasvisitor Posts: 2,295 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I've never worked for any of these MysteryMe, but a bit of online research tells me that Market Checker don't respond to emails, Checkout have stopped operating, and I can't find anything about Mintel.
  • saajan_12
    saajan_12 Posts: 3,621 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    missymouse wrote: »
    Shame about MF sandwich shops. They were handy especially if going into London, inevitably one needed visiting in the vicinity of your appointment etc
    Chomeur wrote: »
    They're now with HGEM. The amount you can get reimbursed for has gone up slightly, but there's no fee. They don't seem to let you see the questionnaire before you book a visit either. Can anyone comment on how the HGEM questionnaire compares to the MF one, i.e. does it take longer to complete?

Just checking, is this the lunch place with the french name? Was wondering where they went!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback