Warning re 24/7 Home Rescue

Comments

• 247homerescue
    247homerescue Posts: 128 Organisation Representative
    Coinciding with any BER diagnosis is a written breakdown issued to the customer in question which provides an exact formulae relating to their specific case.

Any customer on the receiving end of such a diagnosis is made fully aware of the alternate options available to them in terms of moving forward. We continue to operate by a system of total and utter transparency and strongly refute any comments that state otherwise.

247 Social media team
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    We are verified representatives of 247 Homerescue. MSE has given permission for us to post in response to queries about the company so that we can help solve issues. You can see our name on the Verified Companies list. We are not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe we are, please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of the company or its products by MSE.
  • scd3scd4
    scd3scd4 Posts: 1,180 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 5 March 2019 at 8:51PM
    Coinciding with any BER diagnosis is a written breakdown issued to the customer in question which provides an exact formulae relating to their specific case.

Any customer on the receiving end of such a diagnosis is made fully aware of the alternate options available to them in terms of moving forward. We continue to operate by a system of total and utter transparency and strongly refute any comments that state otherwise.

247 Social media team

More weasel words. Any decent transparent company does not need to constantly refer customers to their T&Cs.

Btw we don't care what you refute. We are here to tell our experiences. Something you will learn to accept.
  • They do exactly the same thing to their engineers.... rip off company and I should know !!
  • scd3scd4
    They do exactly the same thing to their engineers.... rip off company and I should know !!

Please lets hear the other side?
  • scd3scd4 wrote: »
    Please lets hear the other side?
    I don't trust them so won't say anything about my personal experiences but I do believe there is more than enough reason for them to be investigated by the authorities. In my many years in this trade I have never seen such blatant disregard for everything from the customer to the engineer to the law !! Their aim is to make as much ££££ they can and they make the rules up as they go along while finding any excuse not to pay out for claims .. even to the point they charge for serviceable parts like seals which I have never heard of in my life !!

I left in the end because my own morals wouldn't allow me to be part of it all and they even ripped me off but I wasn't surprised by then.
  • STEER CLEAR AT ALL COSTS! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! The only reason I gave them a one star, is because they’re isn’t a zero star rating. The reviews are ALL FAKE! I’ve been a landlord for 25 years and NEVER have I dealt with such a Micky Mouse company in all my life. The best thing that’s happened to me this year is to be free of them. The most stressful, frustrating 6 weeks of my entire life! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
  • gazy345
    gazy345 Posts: 9 Forumite
    To add weight to all the previous posts on this thread I am also a victim.The terms and conditions of the contract in my opinion seem to be stacked against the consumer with small print interpreted to their advantage... only one winner here and it’s not the customer who thought they’d bought piece of my mind by engaging this insurance.
    My advice if your locked in with these is contact a local engineer for advice before engaging their services and exit the contract at the earliest opportunity!
    It really is time this and other insurers of this nature were both investigated and regulated.

Avoid
  • 247homerescue
    247homerescue Posts: 128 Organisation Representative
    To all concerned,

As MSE is a forum which does not require direct reference numbers for specific cases, we would request that any 247 customer, both past and present, contact us directly at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk in relation to any queries or concerns expressed.

We will not entertain any verbal exchange without full accessibility to the facts.

Alice
    Social media manager
    247 Home Rescue
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    We are verified representatives of 247 Homerescue. MSE has given permission for us to post in response to queries about the company so that we can help solve issues. You can see our name on the Verified Companies list. We are not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe we are, please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of the company or its products by MSE.
  • scd3scd4
    edited 12 April 2019 at 2:21PM
    To all concerned,

As MSE is a forum which does not require direct reference numbers for specific cases, we would request that any 247 customer, both past and present, contact us directly at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk in relation to any queries or concerns expressed.

We will not entertain any verbal exchange without full accessibility to the facts.

Alice
    Social media manager
    247 Home Rescue

Alice, no one is asking anything from you or 24/7. This thread is for members to express their views, experience or and ask questions. It was not designed for you to camp up.

You are welcome to stay or go at any time. It was 24/7 who asked to be allowed to comment on this thread, not the other way around. We will not entertain your attempt to dominate how this forum/thread is used. Please remember that.

No one is obliged to email you if that don't wish to. Members will use this forum unders MSE rules, not 24/7 ones. They are the facts.
  • Avoid this lot like the plague. I have no heating/hotwater and have to wait until Friday for engineer to come out (its Monday today). Absolutely fuming with 24/7. Engineer came out last Thursday to service boiler he only looked at it and said it's fine,my dog could have told me that !!! I work for the ambulance service and if we treated our patients like 24/7 treat its customers we would be sacked. 24/7 should be renamed 0800-1800 because that is the ONLY time they will come out. Well done 24/7, you have just lost a customer, MUPPETS !!!!!!!!!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback