Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 2nd Feb 19, 9:41 AM
    • 1,864Posts
    • 1,927Thanks
    essex boy
    0 WOW
    Sun Superdays Out 2019
    • 2nd Feb 19, 9:41 AM
    0 WOW
    Sun Superdays Out 2019 2nd Feb 19 at 9:41 AM
    There's two ways of booking for these 2 free tickets
    Join Sun Savers and collect Sun Saver codes
    With Sun Savers you get to choose the date of your choice from those available and also get to book one day before those applying by post
    Or
    Collect tokens and apply by post choosing from a section of dates
    ie May 23 - June 26

First promotion is Saturday 9th February
    This one is 2 free tickets to Chessington World of Adventures
Page 4
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 21st Jun 19, 10:48 PM
    • 1,864 Posts
    • 1,927 Thanks
    essex boy
    Promotion running between June 22nd - July 9th

WARWICK CASTLE
    TWO FREE TICKETS WORTH OVER £50

A MAGNIFICENT DAY OUT
    WOW your kids with an exciting day out at Warwick Castle Ė ON US! A day out at Warwick Castle is jam-packed with awesome things to see and do. You can explore Mediaeval Towers and Ramparts, try your hand at archery and check out the magnificent interiors of the Great Hall and State Rooms Ė thereís something for everyone!
    Originally posted by essex boy
    Heads up, Warwick Castle promotion starts tomorrow
    • purplecatlover
    • By purplecatlover 22nd Jun 19, 8:43 AM
    • 6,520 Posts
    • 75,325 Thanks
    purplecatlover
    Can I enter codes whilst abroad? If I get someone to buy me the papers and send me the code that is. I know the papers abroad don’t have them.
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 23rd Jun 19, 4:30 PM
    • 1,864 Posts
    • 1,927 Thanks
    essex boy
    Can I enter codes whilst abroad? If I get someone to buy me the papers and send me the code that is. I know the papers abroad donít have them.
    Originally posted by purplecatlover
    Hi, if someone in the uk messages you the sun saver codes you can enter them manually into the app
    Or save the papers and give them to you to scan on your return
    • Jacy29
    • By Jacy29 3rd Jul 19, 2:20 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jacy29
    Hi. I've just found out about this but am too late to collect all 9 codes required for Warwick castle tickets. Is anyone willing to post 4 codes please so I will have enough? Many thanks in advance
    • purplecatlover
    • By purplecatlover 3rd Jul 19, 11:53 PM
    • 6,520 Posts
    • 75,325 Thanks
    purplecatlover
    Hi, if someone in the uk messages you the sun saver codes you can enter them manually into the app
    Or save the papers and give them to you to scan on your return
    Just an update, you cannot enter codes abroad. The iPhone app lets me click on add code, obviously I donít have the paper on front of me so have to choose to type the code in. It lets me select to do so and loads the box to type the code onto but the box is faded out and attempting to click in it doesnít work.
    I also tried going to the web page on my iPad to see if I could do it that way but I canít even load the webpage, it says not authorised instead.
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 6th Jul 19, 6:23 AM
    • 1,864 Posts
    • 1,927 Thanks
    essex boy
    Just an update, you cannot enter codes abroad. The iPhone app lets me click on add code, obviously I donít have the paper on front of me so have to choose to type the code in. It lets me select to do so and loads the box to type the code onto but the box is faded out and attempting to click in it doesnít work.
    I also tried going to the web page on my iPad to see if I could do it that way but I canít even load the webpage, it says not authorised instead.
    Originally posted by purplecatlover
    Thanks for that information
    It'll help, as I'm sure the question will come up again
    • sarahlou007
    • By sarahlou007 9th Jul 19, 10:19 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 100 Thanks
    sarahlou007
    Hi, has anyone got a code for yesterdays newspaper (08/07/19) ?. I stupidly went in to the shop but came out with everything but the newspaper. Thank you
    Starting Debt = £33,311.96 (01/04/2009)
    Current Debt = £993.96 (14/04/2017)
    DFD (Approx) = Apr 2018
    A&L 258.89 Barclaycard 467.08 First Direct 1,064.75 Barclaycard Loan 6,900.00 Sony 1,988.51 Virgin 1,398.66
    Mint 1,592.75 HSBC 1,952.27 Car Loan 13,555.09 Personal Loan 3,000.00 993.96
    • Jenksy1974
    • By Jenksy1974 15th Jul 19, 12:39 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jenksy1974
    Any Spare Tickets
    Long Shot but does anyone have any spare tickets they have got through Sunsavers for either Legoland or Chessington between 17th and 28th July that they will not be using. I didnt go for offer as I did not think I would be in the area (Live in Scotland), but it turns out I am staying at my sisters with my kids between 16th and 29th and she stays near to Portsmouth. I managed to bag Thorpe tickets and Shrek for a day trip to London but gutted I did not know earlier in the year I was going to be making this trip

Happy to pay booking fees etc

Thanks

Terry
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 5th Sep 19, 3:43 AM
    • 1,864 Posts
    • 1,927 Thanks
    essex boy
    Promotion running between September 7th - September 24th

SEA LIFE AQUARIUMS
    TWO FREE TICKETS WORTH UP TO £52

AN INCREDIBLE UNDERWATER WORLD
    Get ready to discover an underwater world with two FREE tickets to one of 11 SEA LIFE Aquariums across the UK. Have a nose at the clownfish, see ink-credible octopuses, discover fin-tastic sharks and more.
    Sea Life promotion starts on Saturday

How do I get my SEA LIFE Aquarium tickets?

It's so easy! Plus, collecting with Sun Savers is the quickest way to book your tickets.

You can claim two completely FREE tickets to one of ten SEA LIFE aquariums, worth up to £60 by collecting NINE Sun Savers codes or TEN differently numbered tokens from 18 printed in your Sun paper between Saturday, September 7 and Tuesday, September 24.

Sun Savers will need to enter codes on the Sun Savers app or sunsavers.co.uk.

Those collecting tokens will need to post their tokens back along with the booking form found online at thesun.co.uk/superdays/.

You then receive an email with a link and booking code and be able to pick the date you want to visit your chosen SEA LIFE Aquarium (between Monday, October 7, 2019 and Friday, February 14, 2020).

Fancy going? The ten SEA LIFE aquariums included in this promotion are: Birmingham, Brighton, Manchester, London, Great Yarmouth, Hunstanton, Weymouth, Scarborough, Loch Lomond & Blackpool.
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 1st Oct 19, 8:46 PM
    • 1,864 Posts
    • 1,927 Thanks
    essex boy
    Promotion running between October 5th - October 22nd

THE BEAR GRYLLS ADVENTURE
    TWO FREE TICKETS WORTH UP TO £40

HOME OF EARTHíS GREATEST CHALLENGES
    Test your limits as you take on incredible mental and physical challenges inspired by Bearís love of adventure. Weíll get you geared up and ready to climb, dive, fly, zip, leap, scramble and adventure.

Escape the ordinary and achieve something epic at The Bear Grylls Adventure.
    Heads up
    Starting Saturday
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 6th Oct 19, 5:35 PM
    • 1,864 Posts
    • 1,927 Thanks
    essex boy
    Heads up
    Starting Saturday
    Bear Grylls Adventure NEC Birmingham
    No paper tokens this promotion is only available via Sun Savers
    You get to choose your epic challenge out of 3 choices
    Climbing, High Wire or Archery
    Also whichever you choose you get Unlimited Assault Course Access on the day of your visit
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 23rd Oct 19, 10:39 PM
    • 1,864 Posts
    • 1,927 Thanks
    essex boy
    Promotion running between October 26th and November 12th

MADAME TUSSAUDS LONDON
    TWO FREE TICKETS WORTH £70

Join your favourite celebs at the ULTIMATE A-list party, including new additions to the line-up Eddie Redmayne and Tom Hardy and strut your stuff on the catwalk with Cara Delevigne. Celebrate with newlyweds Harry and Meghan or join the rest of the Royal Family on the iconic balcony. Explore the jungles of Kong: Skull Island then hail a London cab and journey through 400 years of the capitalís history before joining the Marvel Super Heroes for a crime-fighting adventure. So what are you waiting for? COME ON IN!
    Heads up ... starting Saturday
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 23rd Oct 19, 10:40 PM
    • 1,864 Posts
    • 1,927 Thanks
    essex boy
    How do I get my tickets to Madame Tussauds London?

It's so simple! Download the Sun Savers app, or sign up at sunsavers.co.uk.

Then go to the 'Offers' section and click 'Start collecting' on the 'Superdays - Madame Tussauds London' page.

Next, collect NINE Sun Savers codes from the 18 printed in The Sun between Saturday, October 26 and Tuesday, November 12.

Enter or scan your Sun Savers codes on the app or website to unlock booking.

Sun Savers who scan or enter NINE consecutive Sun Savers codes from Saturday, October 26 will unlock 24-hour priority booking on Sunday, November 3.

Once you click 'Book', you will receive a unique booking code via email and steps on how to book at the Madame Tussauds London website.

(Dates for visiting Madame Tussauds London are from Sunday, November 3, 2019 to Tuesday, March 31, 2020).

Or, you can collect TEN in paper tokens and book using the form in the paper on October 26 or online at thesun.co.uk/superdays.

Sun readers can also grab THREE exclusive offers when they book their FREE tickets on the Madame Tussauds London website.

Kids will love the slush & popcorn option for just £7!

Or, for a more adult friendly treat you could grab a Punk IPA and Prosecco from the A-List bar for only £3.

If you're not ready to go home just yet, why not have a ride on the Coca-Cola London Eye?

It's great fun and you can get tickets for just £10 (max. two tickets per person).

These offers must be purchased when booking your free tickets on the Madame Tussauds London website.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

786Posts Today

6,742Users online

Martin's Twitter