Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bobby Peel
    • By Bobby Peel 6th Oct 19, 8:42 AM
    • 15Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Bobby Peel
    0 WOW
    Centre Parcs - Day Pass
    • 6th Oct 19, 8:42 AM
    0 WOW
    Centre Parcs - Day Pass 6th Oct 19 at 8:42 AM
    Hi, My partner is going away in a couple of weeks with family/friends to Centre Parcs in Whinfell.

She wants me to join them but the lodges are at max capacity so we can't just put me on the list.

I believe to join in the activities I need to be on the system, so it's best I buy day passes to do?

I have two options, either book a hotel close by or try and stay at the lodges as they have an air bed for one of the children.

This way I can have a drink etc and be fully involved with less hassle.

Does anybody for the day pass, do you had anything back or sign out each day when you leave?

My ideal solution would be to stay Saturday/Sunday and hopefully not need to leave on the Saturday night.

Thanks
Page 1
    • suejb2
    • By suejb2 6th Oct 19, 3:10 PM
    • 1,616 Posts
    • 2,400 Thanks
    suejb2
    • 6th Oct 19, 3:10 PM
    Cp
    • 6th Oct 19, 3:10 PM
    3 and under – Free . Under 12 – £31.50 . 12+ – £41.50 Group of 4 (must include 1 Adult) – £136

That’s only if they are under occupied.
    Life is like a bath, the longer you are in it the more wrinkly you become.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

78Posts Today

3,146Users online

Martin's Twitter