Free Game of the Week: Chuckie Egg

This is the all-time classic 80s computer game, Chuckie Egg. The aim’s to make the little yellow man, Hen-House Harry, collect the twelve eggs positioned in each level. Though watch out for the scary giant bird flying down to get you and be warned – it’s maddeningly addictive!

Link to Game: Chuckie Egg

P.S. If you know of any other free games that you think MoneySavers might appreciate email: [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

threadbanner.gif
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000

Comments

• thanks martin....is a bit strange though compared to my 21st century gaming now
  • This game is great! Thanks!
  • I thought that was easy that game, nowhere near as good as the helicopter game!
  • :O ohhhhh played this game so much as a kiddiewinkle.
    <3
    It's BOUGHT (to Buy), not BROUGHT (to bring) AND you cannot be frauded, only DEfrauded.

Please do not buy animals from a pet store. Visit your local sanctuary or centre and give a good home to an unloved or abandoned animal.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    on the BBC version if you went through the levels three times you ended uip with two brids chasing you - frantic stuff and loadsa fun with such poor graphics!
  • lucinad
    lucinad Posts: 5,268
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    OMG!!!!!!!!!1 chuckie egg! we used to have this on our commodore 64.... this is what my brother and i played on as kids.... xbox, playstation, wii.... pffft kids dont know what it was like! ha ha ha :)
    Compers challenge 2024 wins!!!!....
  • mbam_2
    mbam_2 Posts: 80 Forumite
    Brings it all back when you had to wait 45 mins to load a game, only to find the volume on the casete player was not at the correct level!!!!!!
  • Oh, yeah, it was my fave as a kid too. I also have memories of sitting waiting for nearly an hour for it to laod.

I have a copy on my mobile, got it for 99p a while back and boy does it help pass time.
    Started comps 7th August 2007 total for 2007 £1890
    had a break for a couple of months £835 / £2008 wins this month,
    DVD
  • thanks, soooooooo much
    so many memories from my childhood,
    I was 12 and the high score champ in my whole family, Go me!!!
    loved playing it on my amstrad 464, haha the memories
    WINS of 2008 :j
    JAN=£85 FEB=£61
    MARCH WINS=
    £2008 for 2008 member 225 £146/£1862
  • I have a copy on my mobile, got it for 99p a while back and boy does it help pass time.

Please tell me you remember where you got it from :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport