Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    mhoc wrote: »
    Morning all

Our cats love this weather. In the morning all of the mats - the coir doormats and the Ikea Boris mats go out on the patio and the cats all take up their positions on a mat - its a bit like they are claiming their sunbeds for the day :rotfl:

I bought my cats one of these each (but they were only £8 from wilkies at while back)

Put them out in the morning on the decking, in the shade :rotfl:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Foldable-Childs-Moon-chair-Camping-Garden-Fishing-Beach-Childrens-Chair-Lounger-/202273824186

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Morning all,
    Back again from London, how I hate that drive when im tired and its sunny outside, but I so enjoy the little boys, especially as the eldest is now talking and the youngest is copying, they are so funny at times.
    we went to a little farm yesterday, only a few goats,2 ponies, 3 pigs ducks and chickens but the boys loved it, but we were happy to put in a donation as its free, and I had a free bus journey :) what was funny was the 3 year old telling me how to cross the road and to wait for the little green man.....the only thing there was no little green man and zebra crossing in site, we eventually crossed the road safely :)

I seem to remember on Countryfile recently a city farm - really lovely activity to take your boys to :D:D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Im now confused after skimming back I thought the donut was now the invisible trigger? am I wrong?

The doughnut and the cherry bakewell are one of the same, in that both pots have the same barcode.

Up until yesterday it was appearing on the APG and giving a comparison.

Yesterday it stopped appearing on the APG, so if you have 9 other different mullers, they still compared 68p v 35p (lights) to sainsbobs, or 68p v 50p (corners and rice) to sainsbobs
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    edited 9 May 2018 at 7:42AM
    JTS

Well the local race meeting was yesterday, DH was going to go but decided to have his pint at watch it home...just as well as he said if he had have gone he would have lost a fortune..
    My 87 year old MIL went, she managed with her walker and enjoyed the day, she had no winners, but complained there was no ice cream van in the disable section
    Hope you are having more luck your end.....'young rascal'...ha ha ....do you remember!!
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    Good Morning :hello:
  • Danigrace
    Danigrace Posts: 398
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    M&S Chinese meal deal (2 mains and 2 sides) for £10, on from today till 15th May. I have an extra free Chinese side on my Sparks card and still have a £2 off wys £10 too.
    :hello: Danigrace :hello:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 9 May 2018 at 8:06AM
    izzeyb wrote: »
    I bought my cats one of these each (but they were only £8 from wilkies at while back)

Put them out in the morning on the decking, in the shade :rotfl:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Foldable-Childs-Moon-chair-Camping-Garden-Fishing-Beach-Childrens-Chair-Lounger-/202273824186

OO thats an idea - I am now wondering about little childrens fold up chairs you sometimes see in sales. One could be sat in a chair and one on a mat underneath :)
    One of ours likes OHs deckchair as it means he can lounge back to give him easier access for washing his bits :) Cats bits obviously!
    Yesterday the youngest thought he would also try the deckchair, very unco ordinated cat but he managed to get himself in but couldnt quite figure out how to lie down so he gave up :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    Good morning beautiful people
    Slapping on the suns reen today again

In SD they have mens Nivea sensitive for stubble for only 90p in Boots £6.30
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Good morning all

il_fullxfull.869778874_b5vj.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Good morning all, another sunny morning but a few high clouds around.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport