IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CEL Recieved N180 Form...help!!

Hi everyone.

We,ve received the N180 form and I'm having a complete bald moment on filling it in. We've submitted a defence etc etc as per superb guidance from reading the posts on here, but i am stuck on what to fill in on the form. I know it sounds dumb but can someone point me to a link or tell me what i need to fill in please?

Cheers

Comments

• Found it in the Newbies thread but had skipped past it many times!!
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    also worth looking at the dozen or two dozen or more threads last month on CEL court claims, then doing what they are doing , read what they are reading , draft what they are drafting

and as you correctly say, post #2 of the newbies sticky thread will also help you
  • Andrew804 wrote: »
    Found it in the Newbies thread but had skipped past it many times!!

any chance you can link this please.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,568 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    ColetteMT wrote: »
    any chance you can link this please.

No, it's linked already in the NEWBIES thread, in post #2 of it, in the section about it being important to know what to do and when. There is no point feeding you small snippets of the NEWBIES thread in isolation. You need to read post #2 of that FAQS thread and it may take more than one reading for you to pick up all the info.

Most defendants revisit it at each stage. So an isolated link will not do you any favours and will not be provided.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure