Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • robinbyron
    • By robinbyron 1st Mar 18, 11:27 AM
    • 9Posts
    • 0Thanks
    robinbyron
    0 WOW
    The Times Newspaper Legoland Offer Voucher Codes
    • 1st Mar 18, 11:27 AM
    0 WOW
    The Times Newspaper Legoland Offer Voucher Codes 1st Mar 18 at 11:27 AM
    Hi,

I foolishly didn't read the small print of the recent Times Newspaper Legoland Tickets offer and collected the required 4 codes by purchasing two papers on Monday, one on Tuesday and one of Wednesday, only to find that you can't use two codes from the same day.

So I'm hoping there might be someone out there who can help me with any code from a date prior to the 26th of Feb.

I have read that last Sundays code may have been a "magic code" that was the same in all copies of the paper, so if anyone has that it would be much appreciated.

As I said I have a spare code from Monday 26th so I can happily share that with someone if needed.

Thanks
Page 1
    • lil_giraffe
    • By lil_giraffe 4th Mar 18, 5:59 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    lil_giraffe
    • 4th Mar 18, 5:59 PM
    • 4th Mar 18, 5:59 PM
    Hi Robin, I have a spare one from Sunday, PM me and I'll swap it for a Monday one!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

225Posts Today

4,380Users online

Martin's Twitter